Mirchi Pakodi Recipe is a very popular food that is sold on the streets of India. It is a perfect snack to make for your evening tea in Monsoons. As Monsoons are around the corner, you should definitely give this one a try.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Pakora Recipes such as
- Fans thrilled with Prabhas’ latest statement August 18, 2019Since the release of Mirchi in 2013, Prabhas has been having only one film hitting theaters in every two years. While Baahubali was released in 2015, […]
- ‘Stand-up comedy is a singular, self-obsessed art Form’: Jeeveshu Ahluwalia August 16, 2019The winner of Radio Mirchi Comedy Ka King 2014, Ahluwalia’s stand-up videos as well as comedy sketches on YouTube have garnered over 22 million views. […]
- Economics and the underworld August 15, 2019It mentions various gangland figures, including Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar, Haji Mastan, Iqbal Mirchi, Vicky Goswami, Mustafa Dossa, Daman-based gangster S […]
- Gurugramwale; Hari mirchi pakora haven August 15, 2019The stall selling green chilli pakoras is parked on platform 1 of Gurugram railway station, close to the main entrance. (HT Photo ) It is a truth univ […]
- ‘Me for My City’ reaches Ahmedabad August 14, 2019Ahmedabad: The second phase of the much-anticipated countrywide Radio Mirchi-led campaign ‘Me for My City’ reached the Sabarmati Railway Station on Tu […]