Mirchi Pakodi Recipe is a very popular food that is sold on the streets of India. It is a perfect snack to make for your evening tea in Monsoons. As Monsoons are around the corner, you should definitely give this one a try.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Pakora Recipes such as
- ‘Mirchi Baba’ Seeks Permission to Self-Immolate as Digvijaya Singh Lost in Lok Sabha Elections June 15, 2019Bhopal: A seer, famous as ‘Mirchi Baba’, who predicted the victory of Congress leader and former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Digvijaya Singh in t […]
- Seer who performed hawan for Digvijay to take jal samadhi tomorrow June 14, 2019A seer who had performed mirchi (chilli) hawan in favour of Congress candidate in Bhopal Digvijay Singh before Lok Sabha elections has now declared th […]
- Digvijaya defeated, Mirchi Baba seeks nod for jal Samadhi June 14, 2019Activists hold placards and protest against Swami Vairagyanand Giri Maharaj in Bhopal. Vairagyanand could not be contacted for comment over the issue. […]
- Mirchi Lady Is Sizzling In Bikinis, Any Takers? June 12, 2019For all those struggling hotties, from top starlets to never-got-break kind of beauties, the only way is to go for an extra mile on Instagram, by flau […]
- RAM Ratings Week 21: Fever FM maintains lead in Mumbai and Delhi June 12, 2019In Week 21 of the RAM Ratings, Fever FM continued to hold the top spot in Mumbai and Delhi, while Radio City and Radio Mirchi continue to dominate in […]