Mini Chilli Cheese Aloo Kulcha Recipe is a simple kulcha stuffed with melt in the mouth cheese. This cheese kulcha can be paired along with dals and gravies, and for a change can be served as is as a short eat with your other appetizers.
I have served these delicious Mini Chilli Cheese Aloo Kulcha with a roasted garlic dip made with Britannia roasted garlic cheese spreadz, hung yogurt, cucumber and saffron. This is a refreshing and mouthwatering dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator as well. This dip tastes great with chips and pakoras as well.
The kulcha dough is made by combining all purpose flour and whole wheat flour, flavoured with green chilies and the addition of yeast makes all the difference to the texture of the kulcha.
Stuffing it with grated cheese, lifts up the kulcha, adding another dimension of taste to this lip smacking Chilli Cheese Stuffed Kulcha. Britannia Cheezza is a a stringy and melty cheese that is packed with flavour. The Britannia Cheezza has a delectable mix of Mozzarella and Cheddar which gives these Kulcha’s the cheesy twist.
Try our other Kulcha recipes:
- Priyanka Chopra’s First Boyfriend When She Entered Bollywood… And Other Unknown Facts July 18, 2019She loves Indian delicacies, the more calorie-filled, the better. Her favourite used to be aloo ka paratha with ghee swimming on top. We’ve shared thi […]
- Mumbai tragedy: Debris, death, despair again July 16, 2019However, Safdar Karmali, trustee of Aloo Paroo Trust, said, “The trust owned both the buildings, of which one was vacated, and one collapsed. The buil […]
- Indian Cooking Hacks: 6 Easy And Delicious Ways To Make Aloo Paratha July 16, 2019The Punjabi flat-bread stuffed with spiced potato mix, topped with a dollop of butter is a sensation across the country. ... […]
- Here are Briargate's 3 newest businesses to open July 15, 2019and vegetarian options like Aloo Gobi (cauliflower and fresh green peas stir-fried with potatoes, chili, turmeric, onions and tomato). Urban Tandoor c […]
- ‘Days of My China Dragon’: Eat, pray, serve July 12, 2019One of the best meals I ever had was with a college friend who was slowly losing his mind. We ate the most scrumptious aloo parathas late on a wintry […]