South Indian breakfasts are comprised of Idly, dosa, paniyarams, upma, poha etc. To give an extra touch of health and making it more nutritious, I have shown 3 in 1 batter for idly-dosa-paniyaram made from little millets (Chama Rice). Packed with the goodness of iron,protein, fibre, and minerals such as calcium and magnesium. This nutrient dense millet has high fiber content, which can effectively help in losing weight by including it in our daily diet.
- 10 Marketing Channels You Need to Try in 2019 June 18, 2019Within that other 40%, there are a surprising number of alternatives. Traffic may not be as high, but neither is competition for keywords and eyeballs […]
- UX matters for search: Here are two reasons why June 18, 2019Whether they are tips to improve page speed or new keywords to target, the work of an SEO seems to be never-ending. However, rather than chasing new v […]
- How To Create Awesome Blog Topics That Your Audience Will Love June 18, 2019Every blog post you write is a chance to rank for new keywords, new topics, and bring in your target customer. We like to take an SEO-first approach t […]
- Keywords Studios Appoints New Chief Financial Officer June 18, 2019Technical services and localization provider for the video games industry Keywords Studios has announced the appointment of Jon Hauck as its new Chief […]
- Gwent's upcoming Novigrad expansion adds a new faction and keywords June 17, 2019CD Projekt's Witcher-based card game Gwent is getting a new expansion later this month called Novigrad. Named after one of the largest cities in […]