South Indian breakfasts are comprised of Idly, dosa, paniyarams, upma, poha etc. To give an extra touch of health and making it more nutritious, I have shown 3 in 1 batter for idly-dosa-paniyaram made from little millets (Chama Rice). Packed with the goodness of iron,protein, fibre, and minerals such as calcium and magnesium. This nutrient dense millet has high fiber content, which can effectively help in losing weight by including it in our daily diet.
- Trump, Abe say U.S. and Japan have agreed in principle on trade deal August 25, 2019(Recasts with quotes from Trump, Abe, Lighthizer; Changes keywords for media clients) By Jeff Mason BIARRITZ, France, Aug 25 (Reuters) - The United St […]
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 is the most 'Android' phone you can buy August 25, 2019The Galaxy Note 10 is a powerhouse productivity machine, and it's the furthest thing from Apple's iPhones. […]
- Advanced PPC Strategies for Your Ecommerce Site August 25, 2019The priority settings will act as a funnel, filtering down more specific keywords via negatives. Below is a table to highlight how the shopping keywor […]
- On narratives about popes and allowing oneself to be surprised August 23, 2019Here’s what makes this interesting: If you run a Google search using the keywords “Pope Francis” and “modernism,” you’ll get more than a half-million […]
- Lifestyle Content On The Rise As More Brands Block Keywords Related To Hard News August 22, 2019Brands are moving away from advertising that appears next to content containing controversy, terrorism and illegal behavior, and toward lifestyle-rela […]