Milagai Podi is a popular spicy condiment from Tamil Nadu which is served along with idli, dosa or upma. Milagai Podi Uthappam is a spicy twist to the uthappam. The milagai podi is made with red chillies and urad dal where they are roasted and ground to a powder.
Podi uthappam is a going to be a sure hot with your family especially your kids as the podi adds amazing flavours to the regular uttapam. You can have Podi Uthappam for breakfast or an evening snack and it goes great with any chutney or sambar.
Here are few Uthappam and dosa recipes which you can try at your home.
- Broccoli Kheema And Cheese Uttapam
- Mumbai Special Schezwan Dosa
- Paneer Chilli Dosa Recipe
- Muttai Dosa
- Lehlogonolo Masalesa adds some heat to Chilli Boys June 25, 2019EAST LONDON – Chippa United have added another soldier as they prepare for the new PSL season scheduled to start in the first week of August. One of t […]
- Red hot chilli peppers (and others even hotter) used in Taranaki sauces June 24, 2019Jason Packer never used to be able to eat jalapeno peppers because they were too spicy. Now he runs a sauce-making business using the world's hot […]
- EATING OUT: Chilli and spice and everything nice June 22, 2019Good things come in small packages, they say. And this stands true for this pretty little restaurant located in the bustling Phase 5 market in Defence […]
- 10-minute crab pasta with lemon & chilli June 22, 20191 medium-hot red chilli, finely chopped (cored and seeds discarded) 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed to a paste 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tbsp […]
- Food caterers Pro*3 Institutional and Chilli Api get hygiene grade cut to 'C' after 45 people fall ill June 20, 2019SINGAPORE - Two food caterers had their hygiene grade recently lowered to "C" after a total of 45 people suffered food poisoning on separate […]