Microwave Oats Milk Halwa Recipe is a combination of Homemade oats milk, sugar, cardamom, ghee and nuts halwa microwaved for about 5 minutes. It is a quick microwave based halwa which can be prepared in 5 minutes if the oats milk is readily available and is an apt surprise for unexpected guests. Sugar can be completely replaced with stevia if you wish to do so. It is best to use a microwave safe glass container for this recipe or any recipe that calls for a microwave procedure.
If you like this recipe, see here for more quick microwave recipes
- Union Budget 2019: Here are some lesser known facts June 24, 2019The formal printing of the budget documents began on Saturday with the symbolic "halwa-making ceremony." As part of the ritual, which has co […]
- Budget 2019 Halwa Ceremony by FM Sitharaman: What is Halwa ceremony? Date, time, significance of event June 23, 2019Budget 2019 India: The Budget Halwa ceremony takes place ahead of the full-fledged budget every year at the Finance Ministry office in North Block. Th […]
- Halwa Ceremony Marks Budget Launch, Union Budget Printing Begins June 23, 2019On Saturday, Finance Minister, Nirmala Sithraman along with Minister of Finance, Anurag Thakur attended the traditional halwa ceremony in the Ministry […]
- 'Halwa' ceremony held, Budget papers get into printing mode June 22, 2019Nirmala Sitharaman will present the first full Budget of the Narendra Modi government, after its return to power, in the Lok Sabha on July 5.PTI | Jun […]
- ‘Halwa Ceremony’ marking printing of budget documents begins June 22, 2019With nearly two weeks to go for the presentation of the first general budget of Modi 2.0, The ‘Halwa’ ceremony started on Saturday which marks the pri […]