Mexican Vegetarian Burrito Bowl is made from scratch at home. It encompasses so many different textures typical of a burrito – but without the fuss of having to wrap it up in a tortilla!
The ingredients used are fresh and are almost easily available, making it very simple to prepare the components in advance.
It’s the perfect dish for a one-dish dinner. You can make one large Burrito Bowl if you’re cooking for a large crowd, or smaller, individual burrito bowls if it is just for the family.
The recipe below suggests layering the different components in a dish, but another fun way to serve this Mexican classic is to arrange the components separately like a ‘Burrito Bar’ and allow your guests to choose the toppings and assemble their own bowls. This makes for an interesting party dish, for sure!
Serve the Mexican Vegetarian Burrito Bowl for a wholesome dinner followed by a dessert of Apple Enchiladas.
Other recipes that you can try are:
- Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl organizes volunteers to build Habitat for Humanity home June 19, 2019The Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl recently got more than 40 executives and employees from partner organizations to help build a “safe, decent and afforda […]
- Has Mitch Trubisky progressed enough to lead the Bears to the Super Bowl? It’s up for debate on the Bear Download podcast. June 19, 2019Rich Campbell and Dan Wiederer wrap up the Bears offseason program as the team heads for summer break. They examine what the offense accomplished this […]
- Update: Expo Square, Chili Bowl to announce long-term deal June 19, 2019Update: A long-term deal to keep a premier event at Expo Square is expected to be announced at a press conference this afternoon. A press conference i […]
- Miami Officials Considering Cashless Payments Only at 2020 Super Bowl June 19, 2019If you are fortunate enough to go to Super Bowl LIV, you may be able to leave your cash at home. The February 2020 game at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami […]
- L.A. Phil contest to play the Hollywood Bowl has its finalists, and they’re all female June 19, 2019The ladies took the lead Wednesday when the Los Angeles Philharmonic announced the three finalists for its “Play With Ray” competition and the chance […]