View full recipe at
Learn how to cook Masala Zucchini Recipe by Manjula
If you love Indian vegetarian cooking and wish you knew how to create magnificent dishes for your friends and family, check out this Ebook of delicious recipes on Amazon by Manjula.
2 zucchini large size with skin, sliced in 1/2 inch thick. This will make about 4 cups of sliced zucchini
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds (Methi dana)
1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds (rai)
1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds (saunf)
1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds (kalonji)
2 whole red chilies
1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric (haldi)
1/2 heaping teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon mango powder (amchoor)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
First 5 spice mix cumin, fenugreek, mustard, fennel, and nigella seeds known as Punch Poran. You can make your own mix or buy the mix in Indian grocery store.
This recipe works best with large and firm zucchini.
- WATG Appoints John Achari as Vice President and Director of Planning and Urban Design August 14, 2019The design firm WATG has appointed John Achari as Vice President and Director of Planning and Urban Design. Based in Singapore, John will work globall […]
- Palasa goldsmith makes smallest national flag in gold August 13, 2019SRIKAKULAM: Palasa-based goldsmith and micro artist Kottapalli Ramesh Achari have prepared the smallest national flag and the Indian map by using only […]
- We tried one of Surrey's best rated Indian restaurants and this is what it was like August 9, 2019Guinea fowl banjara, wild boar vindaloo, achari venison... the meats here were certainly more exotic than our trusty chicken and lamb dishes. It' […]
- Fusion restaurant brings Indian pizza to Palo Alto August 5, 2019Curry Pizza House is now slinging chili paneer pizzas, desi pesto bread sticks and achari chicken wings in downtown Palo Alto. The 320 University Ave. […]
- Findings Fortify Low Riboflavin, Migraine Link July 30, 2019"Nutritional deficiencies could play an integral role in migraine," investigator Madhureeta Achari, MD, a neurologist in the Department of P […]