Masala Wali Turai Ki Sabzi Recipe – Ridge Gourd Masala Curry is a simple quick to make nutritious recipe. Turai is bland in flavour and because of the soft texture of the turai not many people prefer to make it at home. But this recipe of Masala Wali Turai Ki Sabzi will change your thoughts forever about the humble yet super nutritious turai. In this recipe turai is cooked in a tomato gravy with cumin seeds, ginger, coriander powder and red chilli powder and jaggery resulting in a flavour packed curry.
It is a perfect dish to make for those busy weeknight dinners and it can also be made quickly in the mornings to be packed into your office lunch boxes or kids lunch boxes.
Serve the Masala Wali Turai Ki Sabzi Recipe along with Phulka and Carrot Cucumber Tomato Salad with Lemon and Coriander Recipe to make a complete meal.
Here are few more Sabzi recipes to try during weekdays
- Curry helps to shut out Midland, Tulsa wins 3-0 July 20, 2019TULSA, Okla. (AP) -- Parker Curry and three other pitchers combined for a shutout as the Tulsa Drillers topped the Midland RockHounds 3-0 on Saturday. […]
- Why Mychal Thompson thinks Steph Curry will make 500 3-pointers this year July 19, 2019The Warriors' roster turnover this summer has been well-documented, but Mychal Thompson things it will bring out the best in Steph Curry next sea […]
- Steph Curry reveals wild prank Warriors vet played on him as rookie July 19, 2019Hazing happens in all walks of life, including the NBA. Before Steph Curry became a two-time NBA MVP and three-time NBA champion, he was a rookie. Whi […]
- Steph Curry defends wife Ayesha after online trolls mock her dancing July 18, 2019After the dynamic, very successful Ayesha Curry couldn't help but dance at the opening of her new restaurant in California, some haters had to sp […]
- WATCH: Ayesha and Steph Curry give Twitter clap back of the summer July 18, 2019Ayesha and Steph Curry can’t seem to catch a break from trolls on the Internet. Early Wednesday morning a video of Mrs. Curry doing the “Milly Rock,” […]