Manipuri Style Tan Ngang Recipe – Refined Flour/Maida Indian Puri Recipe is a Manipuri style Bread which is fried and made with refined maida flour and curd. Manipur is located near the eastern part India that shares the border with Burma. Manipur being one of the seven sister states, the cuisine hailing from Manipur is little different from the rest of north eastern areas. This puri is paired up with any kind of dry preparation as well as gravy dishes to be eaten along with.
If you are looking for more Indian Bread Recipes here are some:
- 7 Best Maida Recipes | Easy All-Purpose Flour Recipes To Try At Home June 12, 2019Maida Recipes: Find here the best of maida recipes that you ca prepare at home easily. From pancakes, momos to luchi and namak pare,we've got it […]
- Maida Heatter, Cookbook Writer and the ‘Queen of Cake,’ Dies at 102 June 7, 2019Maida Heatter, whose cookbooks with recipes for star-spangled ... s Book of Great Chocolate Desserts,” first published in 1980. “Do not use them for f […]
- Miami’s own ‘Sultana of Sweets,’ dessert cookbook author Maida Heatter, dies at 102 June 7, 2019Heatter had sifted all her flour and cocoa and left it there while she went to get ... and he was bitching and crying, but Maida just said, ‘Oh, we’re […]
- Before She Wrote Cookbooks, Maida Heatter Created Hit Recipes for The Times June 7, 2019In 1974, “Maida Heatter’s Book of Great Desserts” was published, and if you were a home baker in the 1970s and ’80s, you likely had a dog-eared, butte […]
- PTI govt rejects proposal of banning wheat export June 4, 2019The export of wheat and wheat products such as flour, fine flour (maida) and semolina (Suji) was recorded at 213,000 tons from January to May 13, 2019 […]