Home made fresh Mango Milkshake is the perfect drink to have to beat the scorching heat this Summer. Creamy, thick and delicious, this is a three ingredient recipe which will not disappoint you. Mango Milkshake is so quick to make that it makes a great party drink as well.
You need to choose the right kind of mango to make the Mango Milkshake. Here we have used alphonso mangoes as they are juicy and sweet. They give the best result to make the mango milkshake.
You can use any mango of your choice to make this delicious drink. You can also add a little Papaya in the Milkshake, if you prefer to add more nutrition.
Mango Milkshake is filling and makes a great afterschool snack. You can have it in between meals as well.
Try some of our other favourite Milkshake/Smoothie Recipes:
- Peanut Butter Lassi Recipe – Peanut Butter Yogurt Smoothie
- Oreo Milkshake Recipe
- Oats Almond Apple Date Smoothie Recipe
- Summer Mango Black Rice Salad with Broiled Tofu June 24, 2019Enjoy this salad during the peak of summer, when there is a plethora of mangos available in markets, coming in from all over the world. The earthiness […]
- End of mango season sees rise in prices June 24, 2019As the season of mangos comes to an end, prices have risen by an average of 20% over the past 10 days. According to farmers, the late arrival of varie […]
- 2019 Go Mango Toyota Highlander June 24, 2019All Weather Floor Liners Carpet Cargo Mat Carpet Floor Mats Four Season Floor Liner/mat Package Seating For 7: Heated 2nd Row Captain Seats ... […]
- I'm a Fashion Editor and Would Definitely Buy These Under-£50 Mango Pieces June 23, 2019I've said it before and I'll say it again: Not all high-street pieces are equal. I believe that to get the most out of affordable fashion, y […]
- Irina Shayk Wore a $50 Mango Dress With a $2,000 Burberry Jacket June 23, 2019All products featured on Glamour are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an a […]