Mango Falooda recipe is a royal dish of North India. The falooda is a pudding that is made of different layers with various flavors and textures and is absolutely delectable to the palate. The Mango Falooda recipe is one of the dishes that is a perfect dessert for the summertime parties.
Note: Refrigerate the glasses for 1/2 hour before layering falooda.Tall glasses are used to show the layers clearly.Falooda/Faluda sev is easily available in market. These are made of sago. If not available you can use normal vermicelli too.
Take a look at more dessert recipes that you might want to try
- Charminar Cafe serving ice cream and falooda in Frisco June 21, 2019Charminar Cafe held a grand opening June 21 at 9500 Dallas Parkway, Ste. 600, Frisco. The shop serves ice cream and falooda, an Indian treat often ser […]
- ‘Kulfi falooda’ remains hot favourite in searing weather June 16, 2019ISLAMABAD: As kulfi falooda is one of the most popular chilled traditional desserts in the country, the sweltering summer brings additional business f […]
- Hot weather brings additional business for ‘Kulfi Falooda’ vendors June 15, 2019As ‘kulfi falooda’ is one of the most popular chilled traditional dessert in the country, the sweltering summer brings additional business for its ven […]
- Easy-to-make mango recipes to try this summer June 12, 2019With summer upon us, it's time to bring the king of fruits into your everyday meals. Here’s how. Mango Falooda Preparation time: 5 min Serves: 4 […]
- Chinnu Chandini: Now, people often send me the photos of falooda! June 10, 2019In the newly released film 'Thamasha' starring Vinay Forrt and Chinnu Chandini in the lead, the topic of body shaming is discussed extensive […]