Mangalorean Style Biscuit Roti Recipe is a quick and traditional tea time snack. The biscuit rotis are generally a crispy puri stuffed in with spicy and delicious stuffing. The roti can be made and stored for at least a day or two. It might become little soft but will still taste amazing with hot cup of tea.
Mangalorean Style Biscuit Roti are a sure hit among kids and makes a great after school snack as well. You can even pack these for snacks in their lunch boxes.
Serve the Mangalorean Style Biscuit Roti Recipe as a Tea Time snack with Adrak Chai and enjoy your evening time.
If you are looking for more Mangalorean Recipes here are some:
- Biscuit-Stealing Badger Leaves Pal Doing a Double Take June 19, 2019Wildlife campaigner Christine Ian has been observing badgers in her back garden since she moved to Stockport, England, some years ago. In this video w […]
- United States Biscuit Market, By Product Type, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2014 – 2024 June 18, 2019TechSci Research is a leading global market research firm publishing premium market research reports. Serving 700 global clients with more than 600 pr […]
- Game for chocolate, biscuit made with jackfruit seed powder? June 15, 2019The Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR), Bengaluru, has made chocolate, biscuit, and squash from jackfruit. The technologies of preparin […]
- 26 child workers rescued from Indian Parle-G biscuit factory June 15, 2019Raipur: The District Task Force (DTF) has rescued 26 children from the biscuit manufacturing unit of a popular brand called Parle-G, who were working […]
- 26 child labourers rescued from Parle G biscuit factory in Raipur June 15, 2019RAIPUR: The District Task Force (DTF) has rescued 26 children from the biscuit manufacturing unit of a popular brand called Parle-G, who were working […]