Ayurvedic Meals, are those meals which are fresh and has a medicinal importance to them. In this meal, each and every ingredient used has some healing properties which is considered good for your health and helps you in long run. Therefore, we have created a simple and tasty South Indian Ayurvedic Meal which has recipes likeMilagu Keerai Poricha Kootu, Pudalangai Poriyal, Steamed Rice And Curd.
- Fast Recovery for Anemia through Ayurvedic Treatment March 24, 2019Anemia is a complex condition that occurs due to certain direct medical or physical causes or as a result of some other disease. The wide range of cau […]
- Bengaluru man’s heart gives new lease of life to Ayurvedic doctor March 23, 2019BENGALURU: A 32-year-old man who suffered stroke and was declared brain-dead, came as a saviour for seven persons through cadaver organ donation, in B […]
- Ayurvedic tips for Autumn wellbeing March 21, 2019“Autumn is what we call ‘Vata season,’ in Ayurveda, and it is essential to maintain your health. Ayurvedacharya Khushdil Chokshi shares some simple ti […]
- Who is Pramod Sawant? The new Goa CM and ayurvedic doctor March 19, 2019Panaji, Mar 19: BJP's Pramod Sawant was on Tuesday sworn in as the new chief minister of Goa, succeeding Manohar Parrikar, cremated hours earlier […]
- Pramod Sawant, an ayurvedic doctor, takes charge in Goa after 2 am oath March 18, 2019Pramod Sawant of the BJP who took oath as the 11th chief minister of Goa at 2 am in Panaji, represents the Sanquelim constituency in the Goa Legislati […]