Ayurvedic Meals, are those meals which are fresh and has a medicinal importance to them. In this meal, each and every ingredient used has some healing properties which is considered good for your health and helps you in long run. Therefore, we have created a simple and tasty South Indian Ayurvedic Meal which has recipes likeMilagu Keerai Poricha Kootu, Pudalangai Poriyal, Steamed Rice And Curd.
- World will recognise Ayurvedic medicine: Baba Ramdev May 26, 2019Thrilled on the success of his companion Acharya Balkrishna getting an award at the United Nations headquarters in Geneva for his contribution in the […]
- Indie Scouting Report: May 2019 May 24, 2019In this month’s roundup of the best-reviewed BookLife titles, we highlight an Ayurvedic cookbook, a guide to reducing screen time while still staying […]
- Ayurvedic treatment for rheumatoid arthritis: What to know May 23, 2019Healthline Media, Inc. would like to process and share personal data (e.g., mobile ad id) and data about your use of our site (e.g., content interests […]
- Whacky or worth It: Is Ashwagandha Good at Calming Your Anxiety? May 23, 2019But are the benefits behind ashwagandha more myth than magic? Ashwagandha is a plant and the root and berry is used in Ayurvedic medicine for a variet […]
- Ancient Healing: 7 Facts About Ayurvedic Practices May 22, 2019You treat symptoms when you’re unwell. But wellness is so much more. Ayurveda takes a holistic approach to wellness by centering your mind, body, and […]