The month of Ramadan is going on! This festival brings a lot of delicious food along with it, that is cooked in every Muslim household and enjoyed with family before sunrise and after sunset. Also, the streets are full of delicious traditional food items such as Biryani, Kebabs, Spring Rolls, Stuffed Tandoori Parathas, Samosas, Mithais etc, which are absolutely lip smacking.
- Four Outstanding Middle Eastern Brunches to Try This Weekend June 19, 2019Efendy has been drawing people to Balmain for its excellent Turkish food since 2007. While its dinner menu includes hearty kofte and desserts like “Tu […]
- Dress your kebabs with a rich za’atar yogurt sauce June 19, 2019In the Middle East, kebabs — called kofte — feature ground meat (not chunks) mixed with lots of spices and fresh herbs that is formed around metal ske […]
- Vegetable kebabs with a crisp exterior and juicy interior June 18, 2019Vegetables on their own can be a great option for grilled kebabs, because they cook quickly and, when done right, offer a crisp, charred exterior and […]
- A Lebanese Family Brings Middle Eastern Street Food to Plano at Board Bites June 17, 2019Until that utopia arrives, we’ll all have to head to Plano, where Board Bites has been serving up a short menu of shawarma wraps, kebabs, spicy hummus […]
- Mr S Sefer Ramadan and Mr Y Yordanov v H&H Fried Chicken & Kebabs and others: 3329190/2017 and others June 14, 2019Read the full decision in Mr S Sefer Ramadan and Mr Y Yordanov v H&H Fried Chicken & Kebabs and others: 3329190/2017 and others - Judgment and […]