This is one of my FAVOURITE easy vegan recipes from my cookbook. It is also the most popular recipe in the book so I hope you love it! I have adapted it for this video.
HEALTHY, KID FRIENDLY and importantly BOYFRIEND FRIENDLY!!
Like this video and subscribe to my channel if you would like me to share more.
GET MY COOKBOOK BELOW:
FULL WRITTEN RECIPE HERE
300g pumpkin, diced
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp salt
good pinch of pepper
1/2 tbsp olive oil
200g/2 cups macaroni
1 cup broccoli
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
vegan parmesan cheese (ground cashews, nutritional yeast and salt)
pumpkin seeds from pumpkin (mixed with olive oil and salt and baked)
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius fan forced and bring 2 pots of water to the boil. Add pumpkin to 1 pot and pasta to the other. Cover and boil for 7-8 minutes or until both are cooked.
2. Drain both ingredients. Run pasta under cold water to prevent it further cooking and sticking together. Set aside.
3. Place cooked pumpkin in the blender with the cashews, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper and olive oil. Add 1/2 cup of water. Blend until smooth. Add 1/2 cup water and blend again.
4. Place pot of water back over heat and boil broccoli for 1 minute, drain and set aside.
5. Place pasta, mushrooms and broccoli into a large baking dish, toss.
6. Pour Mac sauce over the dish and toss to evenly coat.
7. Sprinkle with vegan parmesan and place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes, change oven to grill setting and grill for a final 5 minutes.
8. Place the pumpkin seeds into a small baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until really golden and crunchy.
9. Remove dish, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and serve into bowls!
My Favourite Blender:
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
INSTAGRAM // @elsas_wholesomelife
BLOG // www.elsaswholesomelife.com
CONTACT // firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin MacLeod –
- RECIPE: Chocolate zucchini cake mix from Clover Meadow Bakery March 22, 2019Whisk all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Set aside. Add all liquid ingredients and zucchini in a mixing bowl and stir together until well […]
- 16 Light Low-Carb Recipes For Spring March 21, 2019My go-to dressings include creamy balsamic dressing and jalapeño dairy-free ranch dressing. Just thinking about the new season has me ready for these […]
- They’re Perfect for Any Occasion: Enjoy These Gluten-free Shortbread Cookies Infused With CBD March 20, 2019or movie night and both recipes are free from all major 9 allergens (soy, peanut, tree nut, egg, dairy, wheat (gluten), sesame, fish, shellfish). Reci […]
- Stok Cold Brew Launches Dairy-Free Creamed Coffees March 20, 2019“At STōK, we take the craft of cold brew coffee seriously – but we also like to tinker with our recipes and have some fun,” said ... enjoy whenever th […]
- Dairy-Free Yogurt Reviews March 19, 2019Go Dairy Free is the leading website for information on the dairy-free diet. We share dairy-free recipes, product reviews, news, recommendations and h […]