This is one of my FAVOURITE easy vegan recipes from my cookbook. It is also the most popular recipe in the book so I hope you love it! I have adapted it for this video.
HEALTHY, KID FRIENDLY and importantly BOYFRIEND FRIENDLY!!
Like this video and subscribe to my channel if you would like me to share more.
GET MY COOKBOOK BELOW:
FULL WRITTEN RECIPE HERE
300g pumpkin, diced
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp salt
good pinch of pepper
1/2 tbsp olive oil
200g/2 cups macaroni
1 cup broccoli
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
vegan parmesan cheese (ground cashews, nutritional yeast and salt)
pumpkin seeds from pumpkin (mixed with olive oil and salt and baked)
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius fan forced and bring 2 pots of water to the boil. Add pumpkin to 1 pot and pasta to the other. Cover and boil for 7-8 minutes or until both are cooked.
2. Drain both ingredients. Run pasta under cold water to prevent it further cooking and sticking together. Set aside.
3. Place cooked pumpkin in the blender with the cashews, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper and olive oil. Add 1/2 cup of water. Blend until smooth. Add 1/2 cup water and blend again.
4. Place pot of water back over heat and boil broccoli for 1 minute, drain and set aside.
5. Place pasta, mushrooms and broccoli into a large baking dish, toss.
6. Pour Mac sauce over the dish and toss to evenly coat.
7. Sprinkle with vegan parmesan and place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes, change oven to grill setting and grill for a final 5 minutes.
8. Place the pumpkin seeds into a small baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until really golden and crunchy.
9. Remove dish, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and serve into bowls!
My Favourite Blender:
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
INSTAGRAM // @elsas_wholesomelife
BLOG // www.elsaswholesomelife.com
CONTACT // firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin MacLeod –
- To Save India’s Camel Culture, a New Dairy Is Selling Milk and Cream Cheese May 20, 2019and Kenya to help them develop the recipes. Magan Raika poses in front of an informational display for camel milk. LPPS Archives For now, interested b […]
- How Bestselling Author Danielle Walker Created Gluten-Free And Paleo Recipes That Saved Her Life May 19, 2019An entrepreneur and mom of three, Danielle creates gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo recipes that are easy, accessible, and most of all, delicious. B […]
- Recipe: This Avocado Oil Chocolate Cake Is Free From Gluten & Dairy May 19, 2019Packing a healthy punch, avocado oil is brimming with antioxidants, beneficial fats, vitamins and minerals, says Australia’s The Healthy Chef, Teresa […]
- These sugar free ice pop recipes are perfect for the family this summer May 17, 2019These simple recipes have fresh fruit, are dairy free and taste delicious! A splash of MiWadi guarantees that you get plenty of fruit flavour with non […]
- Creative Chefs Dish Out Five Vegan Mac & ‘Cheese’ Recipes May 16, 2019It’s firmly in place on meat-free and dairy-free menus. Recipes for enticing vegan versions of mac & cheese are rolling out in abundance. In fact, […]