Download Bhavna's Kitchen apps for Android, iPhone and iPad
More recipes at
Salsa 1 Tablespoon, organic with medium spice
Refried bean 1 Tablespoon
Guacamole 1 Tablespoon
Oaxaca cheese 1 Tablespoon, shredded
Ripe olive 6 Small
Green onion 1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
Corn tortillas 1 Large
Butter 1 Tablespoon
1. In a big nonstick pan melt butter and place the corn tortilla on the side with less brown spots and let it bake till golden brown in color.
2. Flip on the other side and bake applying butter until golden brown in color
3. Spread refried beans, guacamole mixed with salsa, cheese, olives and green onion.
4. Fold and bake for about 5 minutes.
5. Cut into wedges, wrap in wax paper and pack in lunch box.
Include chopped vegetables like onions, bell pepper and tomato if desired.
- How NRIs reintroducing desi food to the masses using social media May 18, 2019For the vegans, she has come up with Indian recipes like mushroom potato masala, khatta meetha baingan, besan ka chilla and jeera aloo, among others. […]
- Coronation Street spoilers: Rana Habeeb returns from the dead in harrowing twist? May 12, 2019She knew the roof was faulty and to her credit, was trying to sort it out, but naturally, corners were cut and the roof fell through, claiming the lif […]
- Learn the importance of taking care of your gut at a workshop in Juhu April 15, 2019A session organised by The Space and Health Nut will have health coach Bhavna Kapoor give you insight into how you can take care of your gut. You will […]
- Why an authentic taste of India is going down so well for Gokul Foods in Leicester September 24, 2018Bhavna Rajpra and her husband Jayendra launched Gokul Foods ... Rajal, who is 36 and from Scraptoft, said: “My parents had the recipe and started the […]