Download Bhavna's Kitchen apps for Android, iPhone and iPad
More recipes at
Salsa 1 Tablespoon, organic with medium spice
Refried bean 1 Tablespoon
Guacamole 1 Tablespoon
Oaxaca cheese 1 Tablespoon, shredded
Ripe olive 6 Small
Green onion 1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
Corn tortillas 1 Large
Butter 1 Tablespoon
1. In a big nonstick pan melt butter and place the corn tortilla on the side with less brown spots and let it bake till golden brown in color.
2. Flip on the other side and bake applying butter until golden brown in color
3. Spread refried beans, guacamole mixed with salsa, cheese, olives and green onion.
4. Fold and bake for about 5 minutes.
5. Cut into wedges, wrap in wax paper and pack in lunch box.
Include chopped vegetables like onions, bell pepper and tomato if desired.
- Why an authentic taste of India is going down so well for Gokul Foods in Leicester September 24, 2018Bhavna Rajpra and her husband Jayendra launched Gokul Foods ... Rajal, who is 36 and from Scraptoft, said: “My parents had the recipe and started the […]
- Citizen Khan July 24, 2018In this episode, Khan has to make a good impression on one daughter’s would-be bridesmaid as well as the other daughter’s potential headmaster – a cre […]
- A melting pot, quite literally and figuratively January 20, 2018Bhavna and Sonal, who hail from Gujarat, India, are selling 11 different sweets: mohanthal, gulab jamun, sukhdi, penda, boondi, adadiya pak, shrikhand […]
- How Reliance JioPhone’s target audience sees the 4G feature phone July 23, 2017JioPhone could well become the centre of their lives Housewife Chhabi Roy Choudhury is a cooking enthusiast who enjoys watching cookery shows and shar […]