Here is a comforting veggie version of a hearty classic. This no-meat pie is perfect for lunches and busy evenings. The lentils in this pie provide a source of affordable and nutritious protein.
- HENRY DEEDES: Jeremy Corbyn must have been left grinning over his lentil stew June 18, 2019Move over Love Island, there’s a toe-curling television show in town. The remaining Tory leadership contenders lined up for a second TV debate last ni […]
- Recipe: Lentil chilli with jacket potatoes and fennel coleslaw June 18, 2019Some years ago, soon arriving in British Columbia, Canada, I was given the task to produce a large pot of "chilli" for a community event. Kn […]
- Shop once, eat 5 times with this healthy meal plan straight from a dietitian June 18, 2019Please. When I opened my fridge this morning, I only had cottage cheese, Gatorade zero, and some lentil salads to my name. Sounds more like the making […]
- India implements further lentil tariffs June 18, 2019THE INDIAN government has slapped further tariffs on lentil imports, with the duty on Australian lentil imports set to rise from 30 per cent to 50pc. […]
- Reporters notebook: Final day of F&W features Jacques Pépin, sake seminar June 17, 2019ranging from sweet smoked beetroot plates and spicy black lentil kitchari to black babaganoush made with ancient grains. Through it all, Nischan and W […]