The Layered Tricolour Biryani recipe is a combination of colors of the made with natural vegetable ingredients.
The top layer is made orange with the addition of carrots and whole spices, while the white layer is flavpured with caramelised onions and potatoes are added, to give the biryani that bite.
The bottom layer is a green one, made using spinach and mint leaves, a healthy combo of greens and rice, that add agreat dimension to this biryani, both in terms of flavours and colour.
Serve Layered Vegetable Tricolor Biryani along with Tadka Raita for a perfect weekend lunch or dinner.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Rice recipes such as
- Singapore celebrates Ramadan with bazaars and biryani May 22, 2019KUALA LUMPUR: Singapore’s Sultan Mosque is a focal point for Muslims in the cosmopolitan city-state and the vibrant Kampong Glam neighborhood comes al […]
- Vogue’s guide to finding the best biryani in your city May 22, 2019If you are looking for a more refined flavour, Dum Pukht in Mumbai serves some of the best Awadhi-style biryani in the country. The mutton is first co […]
- The Vendys, New York’s Great Festival of Street Food, Will End This Year May 20, 2019A fundraiser for the nonprofit advocacy organization the Street Vendor Project, it’s brought together and honored excellent versions of Burmese chicke […]
- Recipe: Prawn Biryani May 17, 2019Who doesn't love biryani? If it were possible, Pakistanis would eat this dish all day and every day! Combining the goodness of this scrumptious r […]
- New Operation Manager Syed Hamed Shah at House of Biryani Restaurant on Devon Ave, Chicago, IL May 13, 2019The House of Biryani Restaurant on Devon Ave in Chicago, Illinois, celebrated its new management with Chef Syed Hamed Shah. The restaurant specializes […]