The Layered Tricolour Biryani recipe is a combination of colors of the made with natural vegetable ingredients.
The top layer is made orange with the addition of carrots and whole spices, while the white layer is flavpured with caramelised onions and potatoes are added, to give the biryani that bite.
The bottom layer is a green one, made using spinach and mint leaves, a healthy combo of greens and rice, that add agreat dimension to this biryani, both in terms of flavours and colour.
Serve Layered Vegetable Tricolor Biryani along with Tadka Raita for a perfect weekend lunch or dinner.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Rice recipes such as
- ‘Masood son-in-law’ on Adityanath lips March 24, 2019Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday accused “some parties” of offering biryani to terrorists while the Narendra Modi government fed […]
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks if beef biryani reason behind PM’s ‘sleep’ March 24, 2019Owaisi said his fight is against the forces who are trying to end secularism. Hyderabad: Taking a dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi and home ministe […]
- University students serve biryani to Karachi labourers for Rs10 March 24, 2019Students of Medical and Dental College have been selling a plate of biryani for Rs10 to labourers outside Gate 4 of their university in North Nazimaba […]
- 15 children hospitalised after biryani dinner at hostel March 24, 2019At least 15 children from AKM Hostel, Kachiguda, were admitted to the Niloufer Hospital here on late Saturday night after developing adverse reaction […]
- Yogi Adityanath: Congress gave biryani to terrorists, we feed bullets and bombs March 24, 2019Launching BJP’s Lok Sabha election campaign in Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday came down heavily on technocrat-turned-Congress […]