Lagan Ki Machli Recipe is a lovely fish curry made with a fresh pomfret fish.
The base of the curry is a creamy onion-tomato base, made a tad bit sour with the addition of yogurt, while the pomfret is marinated in earthy spices along with some sharp ginger garlic paste.
The pomfret is pan fried and then simmered in the delicious gravy. Lagan ki Machli can be served over the weekends to your family or even at the next potluck you go to.
Serve Lagan Ki Machli along with Cheese Garlic Naan Recipe or Dhaba Style Spicy Ghee Rice Recipe Made From Whole Spices, Pickled Onions for a complete meal.
Try our other Fish Recipes:
- Steph Curry defended by Chris Broussard during epic NBA Finals rant June 19, 2019Chris Broussard is sick of the Steph Curry hate. Ever since the three-time champion missed a possible game-winning 3-pointer in Game 6 of the NBA Fina […]
- If Steph Curry Had Been Drafted No. 1 by the Clippers 10 Years Ago June 19, 2019Imagine how different the NBA landscape would be now if Stephen Curry had joined the Los Angeles Clippers in the 2009 NBA draft. ... […]
- 15 things we learned from NBA playoffs: Kyrie Irving not 1A material, Steph Curry still a savior, 'super-team' not necessary June 19, 2019Coming down the stretch of the 2018-19 regular season, a league scout told CBS Sports that to really evaluate a player you have to imagine him playing […]
- If it’s July, the Warriors’ Stephen Curry must be switching to his other favorite sport June 19, 2019There are few sure bets in South Lake Tahoe. Stephen Curry’s return to the American Century Championship celebrity golf tournament would be one. The W […]
- Ayesha Curry: On her new show, 'Family Food Fight,' and what Stephen Curry cooks for her June 19, 2019Chef, restaurateur and cookbook author Ayesha Curry is expanding her culinary empire with ABC's "Family Food Fight," an eight-episode s […]