“May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and illuminate our soul from within” Ramadan Kareem!!!!! I wanted to make something extra special to show the spirit of Ramadan. Something which just gives you a pious feeling and takes you to another serene world. And so I thought of making Kunafa With Mango Cottage Cheese Cream Recipe- a quintessential Arabic Dessert. Kunafa is made by baking Kataifi dough which is easily available in many supermarkets. Generally, the center layer is made of cheese. My twist here is that instead of giving it a cheesy center I made a cream of Low fat with homemade cottage cheese (paneer) and Mango. And to my surprise, this creamy icing was super yummy and flavorful.
Explore more of our interesting dessert recipes
- The String Cheese Incident Announces Collaboration with Oskar Blues Brewery for 25th Anniversary June 19, 2019The String Cheese Incident is excited to announce a collaborative partnership with Colorado-based craft brewery Oskar Blues. SCI and Oskar Blues have […]
- At this classical music festival, you can come and go as you please, amid wine and cheese June 19, 2019When Stephanie Ho first heard “Makrokosmos,” the four-volume cycle of amplified piano and percussion music written in the 1970s by one of America’s gr […]
- In The Kitchen: Traveling Epicurean cooks up roasted blue cheese dressing with candied bacon June 19, 20192. Place blue vheese in a small baking dish and bake for 10 minutes, then cool slightly 3. Put warm roasted blue cheese and above ingredients into a l […]
- Parmela Creamery raises $1.25m to become 'a national leader in the plant-based cheese category' June 19, 2019Cashew cheese brand Parmela Creamery has raised $1.25m in a Series Seed financing round led by 25Madison to support the brand's ongoing innovatio […]
- 8 Minute Meals: spinach & cheese bites June 19, 20191. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease mini-muffin tray and place one mini fillo shell into each mini-muffin cup. 2. In a kitchen towel, ring water ou […]