Korean Japchae Noodles is a popular Korean delicacy made from sweet potato starch noodles unlike the other noodles which is made from wheat or rice.Sweet potato is a healthier option compared to other noodles as it is rich in fiber and lesser carbs.
Korean Japchae Noodles typically has some meat such as beef, pork or chicken. Here is a vegetarian version of Japchae which has some nutritious vegetables like bell peppers, spinach, baby corn and carrots.
Korean Japchae Noodles makes for a wholesome meal and can be cooked quickly for a weeknight dinner.
Serve Korean Japchae Noodles along with Sichuan Style Chilli Potato Recipe for a wholesome weekend dinner.
Other Korean recipes that you can try are:
- Korean Japchae May 30, 2019When I was little, I thought I could pass for white. If you know me, you know this is hilarious—because I look just like my mom, who is 100% Korean. ( […]
- How to make japchae, the classic Korean noodle and vegetable dish May 21, 2019So, Medusa walks into bar. Bartender says, “Hey, lady, the noodle shop’s next door!” Trust me, Zombie Aristophanes* wishes he’d written gags like that […]
- How to make japchae, a classic Korean noodle dish, at home April 3, 2019The benefits of japchae (or chapchae, depending on your taste in transliteration) are myriad: It’s easy. It’s delicious. And it’s one model for how to […]
- How to make japchae, a classic Korean dish April 3, 2019Trust me, Zombie Aristophanes* wishes he’d written gags like that. Speaking of noodles, though, there’s a classic Korean dish called japchae (or chapc […]
- How to make japchae, the classic Korean noodle and vegetable dish March 27, 2019The classic Korean dish japchae (or chapchae, depending on your taste in transliteration) combines noodles with vegetables, egg, a savory sauce and ma […]