Welcome to my channel!
6 years ago when I went to korea for the first time, I went to a bar with friends and we all had this green onion pancakes. It was a love from first bite!
No I'm sharing with you this amazing recipe. super easy and delicious!
If you want to eat this in Korea, ask them to make it vegan because its sometimes contain seafood.
~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~
:: SUBSCRIBE ::
:: SUPPORT ME ON PATREON ::
:: Follow me ::
+ Instagram –
+ Twitter –
+ Facebook –
Please like and share this video! Thank you for watching
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
– 1/3 cup flour
– 1.5 tbsp corn strach (or potato starch)
– 1/4 tsp baking soda
– salt to taste (pinch or two)
– 1/3 + 2 tbsp water
– green onion (5 thick onions or 8 thin onion) or chives (handful)
– oil for frying
for the sauce:
– chopped yello or white onion
– 2 tbsp rice vinegar
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– roasted sesame seeds
Cut the green onion and set aside. If you are using chive don't cut it.
Mix all the dry ingredients and add water, mix until smooth. Don't over mix the batter.
Add the green onions and mix them in.
On a medium high heat, put a heavy pan and aff 3-4 tbsp oil. add the spring onion mixture and flatten it to a pancake shape.
Pan fry it for 3-4 minutes, flip it carefuly and fry for another 3-4 minutes. Its done when it's golden brown and crispy from both sides.
Transfare to a plate and eat while it's still warm.
For the chive pancake:
add oil to the pan, add only the chives and above it add from the batter to cover the chives.
Fry it for 2-3 minutes, and flip it. fry for another 2-3 minutes.
It's done when it's crispy and golden brown from both sides.
To make the sauce add the onion, rice vinegar. soy sauce and sesame seeds to a small bowl. mix it and it's done!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
:: Music ::
Holy Tension, Batman | Spazz Cardigan
8 Year Anniversary | Diamond Ortiz
- Lamia’s Fish Market Opens in the East Village June 18, 2019It will be a full-service 45-seat restaurant with food that’s family style, both in terms of service and dishes, with Eastern Thai sausage ... has the […]
- The New East Wind Snack Shop Serves a Rarely Seen Chinese Dessert June 17, 2019There won’t be any alcohol here (just bubble tea) but as at North 3rd Market, where you can find General Tso’s glazed fried chicken, Cheung will intro […]
- See these otherworldly landscapes—created by whisky June 13, 2019Washing dishes—the most ordinary ... When the last drops of alcohol dried up, they left sediment from the whisky’s distillates. Button took the glass […]
- What Is Lacto-Fermentation, and Does It Have Health Benefits? June 12, 2019Food fermentation is the process whereby bacteria, yeasts, mold, or fungi break down carbs — such as starch and sugar — into acids, gas, or alcohol. T […]
- Seven of Melbourne’s weird and wonderful dishes and drinks to try June 7, 2019The drink can be served without alcohol so kids can enjoy the spectacle ... Picture: Supplied. Choose from three dishes, including the ‘Chris P Bacon’ […]