Ayurvedic Food, a traditional way of cooking and using the ingredients which are fresh and has many health benefits. It is a way of cooking recipes and guides for every dosha constitution – vata, pitta, and kapha. Therefore, we thought of making a simple Salad recipe which is Ayurvedic and has a lot of health benefits.
- Health Horizons - Indian Hemp Store Grows at a Blistering Pace May 23, 2019Health Horizons, an Ayurvedic hemp product store, as a part of their rapid growth initiative has grown from 3 to 29 products in a short span by satisf […]
- Ayurvedic treatment for rheumatoid arthritis: What to know May 23, 2019Healthline Media, Inc. would like to process and share personal data (e.g., mobile ad id) and data about your use of our site (e.g., content interests […]
- Whacky or worth It: Is Ashwagandha Good at Calming Your Anxiety? May 23, 2019But are the benefits behind ashwagandha more myth than magic? Ashwagandha is a plant and the root and berry is used in Ayurvedic medicine for a variet […]
- Ancient Healing: 7 Facts About Ayurvedic Practices May 22, 2019You treat symptoms when you’re unwell. But wellness is so much more. Ayurveda takes a holistic approach to wellness by centering your mind, body, and […]
- 7 Ayurvedic Morning Rituals for a Calm, Energizing Day May 22, 2019For the uninitiated, Ayurvedic medicine is an ancient (like, thousands of years old) Indian system of holistic healing. It uses food, spices, herbal r […]