Ayurvedic Food, a traditional way of cooking and using the ingredients which are fresh and has many health benefits. It is a way of cooking recipes and guides for every dosha constitution – vata, pitta, and kapha. Therefore, we thought of making a simple Salad recipe which is Ayurvedic and has a lot of health benefits.
- 10 food trends you'll soon be seeing everywhere in 2019 July 22, 2019Not to mention the free samples are out of control — it's like the world's biggest Costco. Plenty of trends from last year are still hot — a […]
- Can Ayurvedic Medicine Be Used for Weight Loss? July 22, 2019Ayurveda is a wellness system that originated in India around 5,000 years ago. Though it’s one of the world’s oldest healthcare traditions, millions o […]
- The Ayurvedic approach to skincare July 19, 2019I was only 22 when I visited a luxurious spa for the very first time. It was in the early 2000s, when Ananda in the Himalayas had opened its doors to […]
- Chicken and Eggs Should be Classified as Vegetarian Food, Says Indian Minister July 19, 2019“When I ask them what was it, they said it was an ayurvedic chicken. They also said that they take care of it in such a way that after (eating) you wi […]
- ‘Ayurvedic’ chicken is vegetarian, Sena MP's demand ridiculed on Twitter July 18, 2019While discussing Ayurveda and the budget allocated for the AYUSH Ministry, Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut suggested that all poultry products such as eg […]