The Kesar Pista Phirni is a traditional dessert made during festivals like Ramadan. Basmati rice is ground into a coarse paste and then cooked in milk along with cardamom and saffron which adds to the delicious flavour and taste.
Kesar Pista Phirni Recipe makes for a great party dessert as it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. It is a hit with most people and kids absolutely love this recipe.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- Jasleen Matharu's father Kesar blasts Deepak Thakur saying he cannot be indecent and then say he is innocent June 18, 2019Jasleen Matharu and Deepak Thakur never shared a great relationship inside the Bigg Boss 12 house. The two always disagreed on issues. Now, relations […]
- Kesar mango auction at Talala market yard to end on Tuesday June 18, 2019RAJKOT: The hub of Kesar mango Talala market yard will discontinue the auction of Mango of this season from today evening. According to the data relea […]
- ‘Lakhanpur toll tax additional burden on common man’ June 16, 2019This is highly objectionable,” he said. Speaking on the occasion, Shyam Lal Kesar said if government is so keen on taking the toll tax then it should […]
- Company Overview of Kesar Inc. June 14, 2019Kesar Inc. was acquired by Titan Ventures, L.P. in February 2002. Kesar Inc. is a software technology startup that offers intelligent, real-time solut […]
- CARE ratings for Indian debt instruments-Jun 11 June 11, 2019Withdrawn Kesar Petroproducts Ltd ST Bk Fac CARE A4+ 50 Rating revised from CARE A3 Naresh Singhal And Company ST Bk Fac CARE A4 55 - Issuer not coope […]