Kathal Masala Sabzi Recipe is a delicious and spicy gravy prepared with kathal/ raw jackfruit along with potatoes cooked in a spicy tomato and onion gravy.
Kathal is a seasonal fruit and is available during the initial months of the summer season in India – February, March and through the summer months. Kathal having a meaty texture, can be used as a substitute for chicken or mutton.
Did you know: Raw Jackfruit comes with a whole host of benefits – it is a diabetic friendly fruit which also aids in weight loss and helps reduce cholesterol in your body. Raw Jackfruit is high in vitamin C and high in fibre content and also in calcium that is really essential in bone health.
If you like this recipe of Kathal Masala Sabzi Recipe, here are a few more Raw Jackfruit recipes
- Why jackfruit is good for you June 19, 2019Jackfruit is a delicacy to many people. However, they eat it without knowing its nutritional value. Sharon Naluwende, a nutritionist at Mulago Hospita […]
- Jackfruit Processing Unit June 18, 2019The fruit processing sector has some undoubtedly potential Business Ideas, and Jackfruits processing is highly recommended because jackfruits are high […]
- Jackpot From Jackfruit: Copper-Coloured Fruit Helps K’taka Family Earn Lakhs! June 16, 2019Till 2017, Paramesha and his family knew that the copper colour jackfruit was different from the rest but had very little idea about how precious it w […]
- This barbecue jackfruit sandwich is much more than a vegan consolation prize June 16, 2019Jackfruit has a lot going for it, including a low calorie count and lots of nutrients, but for plant-based cooks its biggest selling points are textur […]
- Game for chocolate, biscuit made with jackfruit seed powder? June 15, 2019The Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR), Bengaluru, has made chocolate, biscuit, and squash from jackfruit. The technologies of preparin […]