A popular non-vegetarian appetizer from the Mughlai cuisine, Kalmi Kebab uses the leg piece or the chicken drumstick.
Coated in rich and flavoursome marinade, the spices give it a depth of flavour, while the yogurt keeps them succulent and juicy. The kalmi kababs get a distinctive nutty aroma from the addition of cashews. The flavours are rather mild yet the kebabs taste delicious.
Take a look at some more Mughlai Recipes, that you can make for your weekend meals:
- If It’s Sunday in Southeastern Indiana, Order the Fried Chicken June 18, 2019WEST HARRISON, Ind. — If you see a steeple in southeastern Indiana, you can be pretty sure that fried chicken is nearby. If you see the steeple in Wes […]
- Plague of Flies Caused By Chicken Poop Descends on Russian Villages June 18, 2019Millions of flies are swarming Russian villages—breeding, laying eggs, then dying and leaving a mess. “It’s like something from a horror film,” one re […]
- How to Make Chicken Poblano Tortilla Soup June 18, 2019Chilly evenings call for a comforting soup with a bit of restorative kick and plenty of vibrant toppings. Top with tortilla chips, or make your own cr […]
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Announces Appointment of Two New Directors, Cosmo DeNicola and Martin Pompadur June 18, 2019COS COB, Jun 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. ("CSS Entertainment") CSSE, +1.67% a grow […]
- Roast chicken feeds a family of four with minimum effort June 18, 2019If you are searching for an easy and rewarding family dinner, then look no further than a chicken. A whole roasted chicken is a wonder, yielding a bou […]