Kadale Chutney is a chutney which is commonly served in hotels across South India along with idli, dosa, vada and many other dishes. It is a spicy and tangy chutney which makes a great side to any south Indian breakfast.
Kadale Chutney is quick to make. All the ingredients like the coconut, roasted gram dal, tamarind paste, green chillies and coriander are all ground together to make a coarse chutney.
You may also like other chutney recipes like
- Biju Thomas Is Closing His Original RiNo Curry Shop August 16, 2019Counting up everyone who has ever stood in line at Biju's Little Curry Shop in RiNo for a steaming bowl of vindaloo or braised beef topped with t […]
- Spice up your meals with habanero chili chutney August 15, 2019(HealthDay)—If you're a chili pepper lover who can take the heat, then take it to the next level with super spicy habaneros. Habaneros aren' […]
- Bengalureans want India’s Silicon Valley to live up to its garden city tag August 14, 2019The seed distribution was followed by a hearty meal of curries, red rice, and chutney prepared by local villagers. The day ended with the visiting gar […]
- Basic tips for making preserves: Lemon chutney recipe August 13, 2019WHILE we are well past autumn, and thoughts of preserving, there are some year-round ingredients that can be turned easily into quick and tasty preser […]
- Roti, doubles, Chutney music - is Indo-Caribbean culture under threat? August 12, 2019Indian people have been living in the Caribbean for more than 180 years, but Chandani Persaud, founder of Indo-Caribbean London, says that their contr […]