Kadale Chutney is a chutney which is commonly served in hotels across South India along with idli, dosa, vada and many other dishes. It is a spicy and tangy chutney which makes a great side to any south Indian breakfast.
Kadale Chutney is quick to make. All the ingredients like the coconut, roasted gram dal, tamarind paste, green chillies and coriander are all ground together to make a coarse chutney.
You may also like other chutney recipes like
- Recipe: Chicken wings with sweet and spicy plum chutney June 13, 2019Start off with preparing the chutney. Heat butter or oil in a large saucepan over moderate low heat until hot. Add fennel seeds, nigella seeds, black […]
- Kadale Chutney- Recipe June 12, 2019Kadale Chutney is a chutney which is commonly served in hotels across South India along with idli, dosa, vada and many other dishes. It is a spicy and […]
- Lot 17621 Chutney Street, Wyndham Vale VIC 3024 June 11, 2019Est. repayment Can I afford this property? First listed on 5 June, this house has been on Domain for 7 days. 116 other 4 bedroom house in Wyndham Vale […]
- Recipe: Grilled Butterflied Chicken With Rhubarb-Cherry Chutney June 5, 2019Note: Sweet and tart rhubarb chutney is the perfect partner to this moist and flavorful grilled chicken. Any extra chutney is delicious with pork or l […]
- Rhubarb's back and ready for an easy spiced chutney June 5, 2019Now that the weather is warm, let’s fire up the grill. The timing works with the availability of fresh rhubarb for this week’s recipe, Grilled Butterf […]