- Zappos’ New Vegan Category Help Shoppers Find Cruelty-Free Apparel November 13, 2019This week, online retailer Zappos launched Goods for Good, a purpose-driven platform that helps shoppers buy products that align with their ethical beliefs. Shoppers can now navigate the website through five filters: Vegan, Sustainably Certified, Organic, Recycled, and Give Back (products with a charitable component). In the vegan category, customers will find shoes, accessories, and […]
- Billie Eilish Offers Chance to Win Free Concert Tickets to Fans Who Take Climate Action November 13, 2019Vegan musician Billie Eilish is offering her fans a chance to win tickets to her sold out Where Do We Go tour through a partnership with Global Citizen, a community-led platform that rewards members for taking action on global issues. Take action for a more sustainable world with @GlblCtzn and win tickets to see Billie […]
- Burger King Is Testing Three More Meatless Burgers at 180 Locations November 12, 2019Starting this week, fast-food chain Burger King will add three more meatless burger options to its menu in 180 test locations in Milwaukee, WI, Cedar Rapids, IA, Augusta, GA, Cincinnati, OH, and Buffalo, NY. After a successful trial period in St. Louis, MO earlier this year, Burger King expanded the meatless Impossible Whopper to all […]
- America’s Biggest Milk Producer Files for Bankruptcy November 12, 2019Today, Dallas-based dairy giant Dean Foods—the largest producer of dairy milk in the United States—filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The company plans to use the Chapter 11 proceedings to continue operating and address its debt as it seeks to sell the company. It has secured $850 million in debtor-in-possession financing—a type of funding for […]
- Dairy Cheese Brand Creates Plant-Based Department November 12, 2019Thirty-year-old dairy cheese producer Whitehall Specialties recently created a new division of its company that focuses specifically on plant-based products. The Newfields division—which debuted at trade show SupplySide West Show in Las Vegas, NV—specializes in a range of high-protein, plant-based cheese alternatives made from natural plant protein sources. The products include plant-based cheddar, Gouda, mozzarella, […]
- New Program Helps Struggling Chicken Farmers Convert to Plant-Based Crops November 12, 2019Today, animal-rights group Mercy For Animals (MFA) announced the launch of the Transfarmation Project, an initiative that will help struggling chicken farmers exit the animal-agriculture industry. MFA developed the project to help chicken farmers, who often become indebted to large corporations under restrictive contracts. “The plant-based food industry is expected to be worth $85 billion […]
- EXCLUSIVE: Quiznos Launches Vegan Corned Beef in Denver November 12, 2019On November 15, vegan corned beef from Mrs. Goldfarb’s Unreal Deli will debut in the Denver-area locations of fast-food chain Quiznos, VegNews can exclusively reveal. The vegan meat—available at the chain for a limited time—will be featured on a new Plant-Based Corned Beef sandwich, along with pickles, sauerkraut, dairy-based Swiss cheese, and honey French dressing […]
Hey guys, it’s Jenni! Lately, Meilani has become a very picky eater and doesn’t want any more veggies! So, today me and Meilani are making Hidden Veggie Muffins! Let me know how you guys sneak veggies into your kids diets in the comments below! And BTW, she totally liked the muffins after her nap, yaaaaass!
CONNECT WITH JWOWW!
Jennifer "Jenni" Farley (born February 27, 1986), also known as JWoww, is an American television personality. She first came to prominence as one of the eight main cast members in the MTV reality series Jersey Shore, and is a main cast member of its spin-off, Snooki & JWoww. She has also made several appearances on other shows, such as TNA Impact! and Disaster Date. JWoww also promotes a line of suntanning products with the Australian Gold Company.