The Jeera Rice (Pulao) Recipe is simple rice recipe that you can make in less than 20 minutes. The fresh roasted cumin along with ghee when combined with steamed rice, brings out a fantastic nutty flavor that goes well with a variety of Dals & Kadhi’s to make a great weeknight dinner.
Here are more Rice Recipes that you can make for your everyday meals:
- Cauliflower burgers are bursting with complex flavor June 18, 2019Before roasting, we tossed the florets with oil, cumin and paprika. After roasting and mashing the cauliflower, we simply added panko (it worked far b […]
- Yes to Yemeni cuisine June 18, 2019She's just finished cooking a batch of adas, a hearty breakfast stew of red lentils, onions and tomatoes, spiced with cumin and coriander. As the […]
- Throw a pork tenderloin on the grill tonight and chill out June 18, 2019To produce beautifully browned pork with a rich crust and tender, juicy meat, we started with a simple dry spice rub to add flavor; sugar aided browni […]
- Make a traditional tandoori chicken at home June 18, 2019To make it at home, we built a fragrant paste, blooming ginger and garlic in oil before adding garam masala, cumin and chile powder. We prefer to use […]
- Recipes: The secret to a perfect burger June 18, 2019We use smoked paprika, cumin, and black pepper to enliven our spicy Cuban burger — and in the process discover how to keep the ground beef from becomi […]