Oden is a Japanese one-pot dish for winter, because it has various ingredients simmered in subtly flavoured warming soup stock.
#halal #recipe #japanesefood #tomomiso #Japanese #food #howto #japanesefoodrecipe #haralfoodrecipe #japaneserecipe #cooking #cook #howtocook
🍴Twitter ( @tomomiso_recipe )
- CDM assures halal food, accommodation for athletes June 19, 2019KUALA LUMPUR, June 19 (Bernama) -- National athletes, who would be contesting at the 2019 Philippines SEA Games on Nov 30 to Dec 11, need not worry ab […]
- Does China Sell ‘Halal Organs’ Harvested from Muslim Uyghurs to Saudi Arabia? June 19, 2019With more attention being focused on the crisis of millions of Uyghur Muslims being prosecuted along with other minorities in China, alleged stories a […]
- Mt Rinjani park to separate male, female hikers in support of halal tourism June 19, 2019The Mount Rinjani National Park Agency (TNGR) plans to have separate camping areas for male and female hikers in a bid to support halal tourism in Lom […]
- 716 Cafe offers halal American menu in Black Rock June 18, 2019The 716 Café, a neighborhood restaurant at Amherst and Grant streets, has started serving its American halal menu in Black Rock. The cafe has replaced […]
- Global Halal Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 June 18, 2019Jun 18, 2019 (The Expresswire via COMTEX) -- Halal Market share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growt […]