Jaipuri Aloo Pyaz Ki Sabzi Recipe is a semi dry sabzi made a combination of baby potatoes and pearl onions in a masaledar tomato based gravy which gives it a tangy and spicy flavor. Jaipuri Aloo Pyaz Ki Sabzi is a traditional recipe from the state of Rajasthan and is usually made during festivals and for feasts.
The Preethi electric pressure cooker is like an insta post which, helps in making cooking real easy and simple especially for working professionals who are hard pressed for time. The best part about cooking in the Electric Pressure Cooker is that the Jaipuri Aloo Pyaz Ki Sabzi gets done on its own, without the need to monitor the number of whistles etc. This gives you time to do other things while the food is getting cooked.
If you are looking for more vegetarian sabzi here are some:
- Summer delights from bengal come to city June 14, 2019BENGALURU: Rice, ghee, aloo sheddho (mashed potato), dal, aloo bhaja (crispy potato fries) – having the all-essential potato dishes on the menu, somet […]
- How to make Sabudana aloo tikki recipe June 12, 2019Sago (sabudana) soaked - 2 cups Potatoes boiled and mashed - 3 medium Rock salt (sendha namak) to taste Roasted peanuts crushed - 1/2 cup Sesame seeds […]
- The Sneaky, Easy Trick to My Mom’s Perfect Aloo Gobi June 10, 2019I’ve noticed that aloo gobi is the one Indian dish (aside from butter chicken and anything that’s labeled “tikka masala,” which...don’t get me started […]
- Roasted Aloo Gobi (Potatoes and Cauliflower) June 10, 2019Preheat oven to 400°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Toss potatoes and cauliflower with 3 Tbsp. oil on prepared sheet. Spread in an even layer […]
- Priya Makes Roasted Aloo Gobi June 10, 2019Join Priya Krishna in the Bon Appétit Test Kitchen as she makes her mom's roasted cauliflower and potato aloo gobi. Too often aloo gobi is mushy […]