Jain Style Whole Green Moong Dal Sabzi Recipe is a dry moong dal dish which uses absolutely no onion and no garlic, making it a Jain dish as the name suggests.
Vagharela in Gujarati means tempered with seasonings like mustard, cumin, ginger and the like. Steamed mung beans when seasoned with green chillies and ginger along with a gentle squeeze of lemon makes this sabzi flavourful. With a little planning, making this dish for a hearty morning breakfast will become a breeze.
Did You Know: Whole Green Moong Dal is high in protein and a low calorie food that is packed with vitamins and minerals. Eating Green Mung Beans is ideal for those with digestive issues and sensitive stomachs. The dal is known to be easily digestible, helps reduce inflammation, it does not produce gas and bloating, unlike other beans. Green Mung Beans exhibits powerful antioxidant properties that can help fight various disease and also protects our body.
Serve Jain Style Whole Green Moong Dal Sabzi Recipe with hot Tawa Parathas for a rich, wholesome and nutritious breakfast.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Dal recipes such as
- UFC Fighter Green Charged With DUI Manslaughter June 26, 2019UFC fighter Desmond Green was charged in Broward County, Fla., with four counts of DUI manslaughter and other charges in connection with a five-vehicl […]
- MMA fighter Desmond Green charged in crash that killed 2 June 26, 2019PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. — Mixed martial arts fighter Desmond Green is facing DUI manslaughter and other charges for a South Florida crash that killed two […]
- Proposed dog-breeding facility for medical research stirs backlash in Spring Green June 26, 2019SPRING GREEN — A proposal to allow a business to breed dogs for medical research here has stirred a public backlash. The proposal to operate two dog-b […]
- The former Manse Hotel and onetime 'Green Book' stop lands historic tax credits for senior apartments project June 26, 2019The former Manse Hotel and onetime 'Green Book' stop lands historic tax credits for senior apartments project The old Manse Hotel has been a […]
- Who would you rather have: Draymond Green or Dennis Rodman? June 26, 2019Dennis Rodman appeared on ESPN’s “First Take” and said Draymond Green would be “eating out of my hands.” Both Green and Rodman have a reputation for t […]