Jain Style Whole Green Moong Dal Sabzi Recipe is a dry moong dal dish which uses absolutely no onion and no garlic, making it a Jain dish as the name suggests.
Vagharela in Gujarati means tempered with seasonings like mustard, cumin, ginger and the like. Steamed mung beans when seasoned with green chillies and ginger along with a gentle squeeze of lemon makes this sabzi flavourful. With a little planning, making this dish for a hearty morning breakfast will become a breeze.
Did You Know: Whole Green Moong Dal is high in protein and a low calorie food that is packed with vitamins and minerals. Eating Green Mung Beans is ideal for those with digestive issues and sensitive stomachs. The dal is known to be easily digestible, helps reduce inflammation, it does not produce gas and bloating, unlike other beans. Green Mung Beans exhibits powerful antioxidant properties that can help fight various disease and also protects our body.
Serve Jain Style Whole Green Moong Dal Sabzi Recipe with hot Tawa Parathas for a rich, wholesome and nutritious breakfast.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Dal recipes such as
- Video: Green on slimming down for NBA playoffs and having Bogut back April 20, 2019Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) […]
- Man killed Saturday when he fell between Green Line cars in Minneapolis April 20, 2019A man was killed Saturday morning when he fell off a light rail platform in Minneapolis and was pulled under the train. Metro Transit police say the m […]
- Tiger Woods shows up to his Florida restaurant rocking Masters green jacket April 20, 2019Imagine you’re Tiger Woods. You just won your fifth Masters at Augusta National Golf Club last week for a 15th major championship to complete an epic […]
- Video: Kerr recalls when he knew Draymond Green was a special player April 20, 2019It was a practice day for the Golden State Warriors and that gave coach Steve Kerr time to reflect on the veterans on the team. He offered updates on […]
- Draymond Green lost 23 pounds for Warriors' playoff run at Bob Myers' behest April 20, 2019Draymond Green lost 23 pounds for Warriors' playoff run at Bob Myers' behest originally appeared on nbcsportsbayarea.com Draymond Green scor […]