This easy vegan Instant Pot chili recipe is filled with spicy and smoky chipotle peppers, pinto beans and unsweetened chocolate lending this vegetarian chili a unique and flavorful twist.
- State Championship Chili Cook-Off returns to Batavia July 27 July 22, 2019Show off your cooking skills at the 27th annual State Championship Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, July 27, in Batavia! Don't want to compete? Come t […]
- LaRosa’s Pizzeria, Skyline Chili begin Central Kentucky expansion July 22, 2019Is Brannon Crossing becoming the culinary bridge between Lexington and Nicholasville? On Monday, Holland Restaurant Group broke ground for the next La […]
- When Woodstock ’99 riots erupted during Red Hot Chili Peppers’ set: ‘We looked like we were the bad guys’ July 22, 2019Twenty years ago, before there was the Fyre Festival, there was fire — literally — at the Woodstock ’99 festival, during closing act the Red Hot Chili […]
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Woodstock ’99 performance and the riots they were blamed for July 22, 2019Twenty years ago, before there was the Fyre Festival, there was fire — literally — at the Woodstock ’99 festival. What had been intended as a celebrat […]
- Lunchbreak: A chili recipe and details on the upcoming Chicago Gourmet Chili Cook-Off event July 22, 2019Slice peppers and remove seeds In a pan over medium heat, place peppers in a single layer and toast 1-3 minutes on each side until the color changes s […]