The Instant Masala Oats Kuzhi Paniyaram Recipe, is a twist to the traditional kuzhi paniyaram which is made using leftover idli or dosa batter. Oats kuzhi paniyaram is an instant and easy to cook dish. There is no soaking, no fermentation involved. If you are in a hurry to whip up a quick and healthy breakfast you can make this quick oats kuzhi paniyaram recipe.
Serve the Instant Masala Oats Kuzhi Paniyaram along with Coconut Chutney or Tomato Chutney and South Indian Filter Coffee for breakfast or as a tea time snack or even pack it into a lunch box for kids.
Here are more innovative recipes to try in Kuzhipaniyaram
- Slow cooker or Instant Pot? April 20, 2019Now that the viral craze surrounding the Instant Pot has quieted down a bit, let's look at whether it really is an appliance you should add to yo […]
- 5 instant takeaways from WSU spring game April 20, 2019WASHINGTON STATE quarterback Anthony Gordon started out the Crimson and Game on fire. What most enabled the blaze to keep on burning Saturday in Marti […]
- Instant observations: Sixers take 3-1 lead over Nets behind a Joel Embiid classic April 20, 2019BROOKLYN — The Sixers did not have their best during a Saturday afternoon matchup with the Nets, but a team suddenly filled with veterans found a way […]
- INSTANT ANALYSIS: Defense the winner as Red edges Black 22-17 in G-Day Game April 20, 2019That was about the only takeaway to made from Saturday’s G-Day Game. For the record, the Black Team edged the Red 22-17, but there wasn’t a lot to gat […]
- BLACKPINK performs instant replay of first Coachella set and no one is disappointed April 19, 2019BLACKPINK didn't just sit around and party after their successful Weekend 1 performance, though they could've. Instead they played a full sh […]