Buy Hi – Tech Multi Cooker –
Indo- Mexican Pasta
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes.
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
¼ cup onion cubes
¾ cup capsicum cubes (red and yellow)
1 cup tomato cubes
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp dry chilli flakes
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp garam masala
1½ cups penne pasta
Salt to taste
¼ cup carrot roundels, cut into 2
¼ cup sweet corn kernels
½ cup milk
4 cheese slice, torn into pieces
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
2 tbsp cornflour
½ cup pizza cheese
¼ cup crushed nacho chips
1. Switch on the power, pressing the ‘menu’ button, select the ‘white pasta’ mode. Set the time to ‘one hour’. Press the ‘start’ button and shut the lid. Let the clay pot of the handi cooker heat up for 2 minutes.
2. Open the lid, add the oil and heat it for 1 minute.
3. Now, add the garlic and onions and sauté for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. Add the capsicum and sauté for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5.Add the tomatoes, oregano and dry chilli flakes, mix well and cook for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
6. Add the tomato ketchup and garam masala and mix well. Cook for another 2 minutes while mashing it lightly with the help of the spoon.
7. Add the pasta and 1½ cups of water and salt and mix gently. Cover the lid and cook for 15 minutes. You do not stir or mix in between.
8. Open the lid, mix gently once and add the carrots, sweet corn, ¼ cup of milk, cheese slice and black pepper and mix gently. Close the lid and cook for 10 more minutes. You do not stir or mix in between.
9. Meanwhile, combine the cornflour and remaining ¼ cup of milk in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
10. After 10 minutes, open the lid, add the cornflour slurry and mix gently.
11. Sprinkle cheese on top, shut the lid and cook for around 3 minutes or till the cheese melts.
12.Thus this pasta recipe gets ready in approx. 40 minutes and it is ready for serving immediately.
13.Alternatively you can press the ‘Keep warm’ option and keep it for maximum 20 minutes and then serve. We would suggest you to use this function for a maximum of only 15 to 20 minutes so as to retain the texture of the ingredients.
14.Put in a serving bowl and garnish with crushed nachos.
- Florida law enforcement officers to track 'keywords' on social media August 15, 2019Law enforcement officers in Florida will be tracking keywords to monitor your child online. It's a tool that allows them to suspect a threat. The […]
- Social Media Monitoring to look for keywords to stop threats August 15, 2019Florida law enforcement officers, school administrators and state leaders will soon be able to monitor some parts of your child's online activity […]
- Social Media Monitoring Tool to look for keywords to avoid threats in Florida schools August 15, 2019Florida law enforcement officers, school administrators and state leaders will soon be able to monitor some parts of your child's online activity […]
- Trending domain name keywords: text, glasses, insurance, wedding August 14, 2019The top 10 trending keywords registered in .COM and .NET domain names during the month of July 2019 were published by Verisign, the .com and .net regi […]
- How to Find the Right Keywords For Your Content Strategy in 7 Steps August 14, 2019SEO is a crucial component of a successful content strategy. In addition to giving your content all that sweet, sweet organic traffic, it increases yo […]