Buy Hi – Tech Multi Cooker –
Indo- Mexican Pasta
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes.
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
¼ cup onion cubes
¾ cup capsicum cubes (red and yellow)
1 cup tomato cubes
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp dry chilli flakes
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp garam masala
1½ cups penne pasta
Salt to taste
¼ cup carrot roundels, cut into 2
¼ cup sweet corn kernels
½ cup milk
4 cheese slice, torn into pieces
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
2 tbsp cornflour
½ cup pizza cheese
¼ cup crushed nacho chips
1. Switch on the power, pressing the ‘menu’ button, select the ‘white pasta’ mode. Set the time to ‘one hour’. Press the ‘start’ button and shut the lid. Let the clay pot of the handi cooker heat up for 2 minutes.
2. Open the lid, add the oil and heat it for 1 minute.
3. Now, add the garlic and onions and sauté for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. Add the capsicum and sauté for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5.Add the tomatoes, oregano and dry chilli flakes, mix well and cook for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
6. Add the tomato ketchup and garam masala and mix well. Cook for another 2 minutes while mashing it lightly with the help of the spoon.
7. Add the pasta and 1½ cups of water and salt and mix gently. Cover the lid and cook for 15 minutes. You do not stir or mix in between.
8. Open the lid, mix gently once and add the carrots, sweet corn, ¼ cup of milk, cheese slice and black pepper and mix gently. Close the lid and cook for 10 more minutes. You do not stir or mix in between.
9. Meanwhile, combine the cornflour and remaining ¼ cup of milk in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
10. After 10 minutes, open the lid, add the cornflour slurry and mix gently.
11. Sprinkle cheese on top, shut the lid and cook for around 3 minutes or till the cheese melts.
12.Thus this pasta recipe gets ready in approx. 40 minutes and it is ready for serving immediately.
13.Alternatively you can press the ‘Keep warm’ option and keep it for maximum 20 minutes and then serve. We would suggest you to use this function for a maximum of only 15 to 20 minutes so as to retain the texture of the ingredients.
14.Put in a serving bowl and garnish with crushed nachos.
- Build your PPC campaigns with this mini campaign builder script for Google Ads June 14, 2019Need to quickly build a campaign or add keywords to an existing one? This script will do the work for you! All you need to do is input a few keywords […]
- Irish game developer Keywords Studios buys Canadian firm Descriptive Video Works June 13, 2019Irish video-game company Keywords Studios has acquired Descriptive Video Works for CAD$3.2m (£1.9m). Descriptive Video Works, which was founded in 200 […]
- Actions speak loud for Keywords as it buys Canadian firm June 12, 2019Keywords Studios, the Dublin-based video games company, has snapped up a Canadian business as it continues its acquisition spree. It has bought Descri […]
- Keywords Studios Snaps Up Canadian Audio Description Firm June 12, 2019(Alliance News) - Video games services firm Keywords Studios PLC on Wednesday said it has bought Descriptive Video Works Inc for CAD3.2 million, or ar […]
- Keywords acquires Canadian audio description firm Descriptive Video Works June 12, 2019Keywords Studios PLC (LON:KWS) has acquired Vancouver-based audio description provider Descriptive Video Works Inc (DVW) from its founder Diane Johnso […]