Indian Chai masala powder is an aromatic spice powder used for making masala tea. Indian tea is a common beverage for us. We start our day with a hot ginger-cardamom tea. If you make the masala tea powder, then you don’t have to add any spices to the tea while making it.
It provides a nice aroma and delicious taste to normal milk tea. So let’s begin how to make masala tea powder.
Use this Indian Chai masala powder in your regular tea and make it even more flavourful.
- Man beaten, cut, shot at Steele Indian School Park; dies at hospital June 18, 2019A 25-year-old man was killed at the Phoenix Steele Indian School Park Monday evening and two suspects were arrested after attempting to flee on a ligh […]
- Indian magician's body recovered following failed escape stunt June 18, 2019Indian police have recovered the body of a stuntman who went missing in the Hooghly River Sunday while attempting a daredevil trick, authorities confi […]
- Car bomb targets Indian army vehicle in Kashmir, 2 killed June 18, 2019SRINAGAR, India — Two Indian soldiers were killed in a car bombing that targeted an armored vehicle in disputed Kashmir, officials said Tuesday. Two o […]
- Body of Indian magician found in River Ganges 24 hours after 'Houdini' trick went wrong June 18, 2019A magician has been found dead in India's River Ganges after a chains escape stunt went horribly wrong. A crane lowered 'Wizard Mandrake […]
- Four Indian troops killed in new Kashmir clashes June 18, 2019Indian troops fought a gun battle with Kashmir rebels Tuesday after a car bomb attack and other clashes left four soldiers and three militants dead in […]