I sampled some incredible vegan street food at Vegan Street Fair, Los Angeles recently..you need to see this food.
I had a great time in rainy LA recently, we checked out vegan street food fair, and were blown away by the incredible array of vegan street food. We had amazing scallion pancakes, Chinese broth with Chinese donuts called youtiao, bao buns, incredible vegan burgers, cakes, fruit and so much more. It was awesome to meet some of you there too!
#VEGAN100 book –
#VEGANCHRISTMAS book – smarturl.it/VeganChristmas
Music by @danbwilliams
Produced by @Maxwell.alex
- The Weird World of Vegan YouTube Stars Is Imploding March 23, 2019Freelee has retreated to what appears to be a South American jungle—where she can somehow still upload videos about her new “off the grid” lifestyle—w […]
- I'm vegan, and I spend about $175 a month on groceries — here's exactly what I buy March 23, 2019Tip: Use the right credit card to earn extra rewards on your groceries: The American Express Gold Card offers 4x points ... at least a few weeks but c […]
- New 'Vegan Butcher' restaurant offering 'elevated fast food' in east Allentown March 23, 2019“We also plan to use only vegan cheese instead of customary cheddar or American.” Three burgers, available with a beef or plant-based Impossible patty […]
- Six of the best places to grab a vegan lunch in Leicester March 23, 2019Best sellers are the American-style pancakes, which are served with fruits, maple syrup and peanut butter. Savoury options include a vegan version of […]
- Lifestyle Barometer: Your guide to what’s hot and what’s not this week from Love Island to vegan pets March 22, 2019To celebrate American food company Heinz’s 150th birthday this year ... Out of 3,670 dog and cat owners around the world, 35 per cent are interested i […]