►SUBSCRIBE for more videos:
An iced Matcha Usucha is always a winner and so simple to make – healthy and refreshing. BUT, why not switch it up by using coconut water? This Matcha recipe is an absolute winner, with that subtle sweet, salty and coconut flavour marrying perfectly with a high-grade ceremonial matcha.
Buy our Ceremonial Grade Matcha:
Blend 2 teaspoons of the highest quality Matcha you can get with 100ml of coconut water.
Shake with ice and filter over some fresh ice.
This makes a perfect drink by itself but can be used as the base for other cocktails.
Join us on Instagram
Tweet along with us
Write some friendly graffiti on our Facebook wall
- Traditional tea ceremony in Japan brings out versatility of this popular beverage March 9, 2019The traditional Japanese tea ceremony is more than just a hot cuppa’ shared with ... And then came the golden moment when Hiroe prepared a tiny cup of […]
- Matcha Tea Market 2019 - Global Sales,Price,Revenue,Gross Margin and Market Share February 15, 2019Matcha Tea Industry 2019 Description:- Matcha is shade-grown green tea, and it is famous for being used in the tea ceremony of Japan; the leaves of wh […]
- Matcha Market: Ceremonial Grade Matcha to Capture Palates of Discerning Consumers December 15, 2018Matcha, a variant of green tea with its roots in ancient Japan, is chock full of antioxidants, catechins, polyphenols, and other beneficial health-boo […]
- Global Matcha Green Tea Powder Market 2018-2022 - Increasing Number of M&As to Boost Growth - Technavio October 9, 2018Segmentation analysis This market research report segments the global matcha green tea powder market by product (classic matcha, ceremonial matcha, an […]
- 4 Products You Need In Your Kitchen For The Perfect Cup Of Matcha Green Tea March 22, 2018Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. There are a few special tools used to make an authentic cup of ceremon […]