►SUBSCRIBE for more videos:
An iced Matcha Usucha is always a winner and so simple to make – healthy and refreshing. BUT, why not switch it up by using coconut water? This Matcha recipe is an absolute winner, with that subtle sweet, salty and coconut flavour marrying perfectly with a high-grade ceremonial matcha.
Buy our Ceremonial Grade Matcha:
Blend 2 teaspoons of the highest quality Matcha you can get with 100ml of coconut water.
Shake with ice and filter over some fresh ice.
This makes a perfect drink by itself but can be used as the base for other cocktails.
Join us on Instagram
Tweet along with us
Write some friendly graffiti on our Facebook wall
- Global Matcha Tea Market 2019 Analysis By Demand, Key Players, Types, Applications, End User, and Consumption Forecast to 2024 March 11, 20192019 /MarketersMedia/ -- Global Matcha Tea Market 2019-2024 Matcha is shade-grown green tea, and it is famous for being used in the tea ceremony of Ja […]
- Traditional tea ceremony in Japan brings out versatility of this popular beverage March 9, 2019The traditional Japanese tea ceremony is more than just a hot cuppa’ shared with ... And then came the golden moment when Hiroe prepared a tiny cup of […]
- Green Tea Kit Kat is finally coming to the UK after matcha flavour was wildly popular in Japan February 21, 2019Matcha is a powdered green tea, deeply rooted in Japanese culture and often used as part of an elaborate, meditative tea ceremony. The powder form of […]
- Global Matcha Green Tea Powder Market 2018-2022 - Increasing Number of M&As to Boost Growth - Technavio October 9, 2018Segmentation analysis This market research report segments the global matcha green tea powder market by product (classic matcha, ceremonial matcha, an […]
- 4 Products You Need In Your Kitchen For The Perfect Cup Of Matcha Green Tea March 22, 2018Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. There are a few special tools used to make an authentic cup of ceremon […]