Today I am going to show you how to make an easy vegan no bake cake perfect for your summer gatherings! This Oreo & Peanut Butter Icebox cake is perfect for Memorial Day week or 4th of July BBQ's. Or any BBQ really. This vegan cake is easy to make, and a crowd pleaser. Making it perfect for your vegan potluck or party.
BUY MY COOKBOOK:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EDGY VEG HERE:
MORE VEGAN BBQ RECIPES:
An icebox cake is an American cake (also known as a chocolate ripple cake in Australia) made of whipped cream and chocolate wafers. Today I decided to swap out the wafers for Oreo cookies and added a lovely hunt of peanut butter.
GET THE RECIPE:
↓ Add Me or Connect With Me Here ↓
My Insta: (@edgyveg)
My Personal Insta: (@candice_Hutchings)
My Website ~ All My Vegan Recipes:
#VeganFood #vegan #veganDessert
- 7 healthy vegetarian air fryer recipes that are ready in 20 minutes or less August 17, 2019The best part: Nothing takes more than 20 minutes to make ... and can be gluten-free if you use GF bread. For more vegetarian recipes, check out these […]
- Malibu’s Le Cafe de la Plage Named One of LA's Best Vegan Ice Cream Spots August 17, 2019In fact, Le Cafe de la Plage was named one of ”LA’s 27 Best Vegan Ice Cream Spots” by LAist earlier this ... and develop their own recipes and flavors […]
- Why Kitchen Arts & Letters is New York's best food bookstore August 14, 2019“The American regional section is to the right of that, then vegetarian, vegan. That’s baking and pastry ... (“I don’t think there’s any recipes in it […]
- The Secrets Behind 'Incredible' Vegan Ice Cream August 14, 2019This ice cream will keep in the freezer for a couple of weeks in an airtight container, but is best when it’s fresh. Brown Sugar Corn (Photo by Emily […]
- Going vegan takes careful consideration August 14, 2019For example, if a cake recipe calls for eggs, she’ll use an egg substitute. If it wants milk, she’ll use almond milk. But other products already conta […]