Today I am going to show you how to make an easy vegan no bake cake perfect for your summer gatherings! This Oreo & Peanut Butter Icebox cake is perfect for Memorial Day week or 4th of July BBQ's. Or any BBQ really. This vegan cake is easy to make, and a crowd pleaser. Making it perfect for your vegan potluck or party.
BUY MY COOKBOOK:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EDGY VEG HERE:
MORE VEGAN BBQ RECIPES:
An icebox cake is an American cake (also known as a chocolate ripple cake in Australia) made of whipped cream and chocolate wafers. Today I decided to swap out the wafers for Oreo cookies and added a lovely hunt of peanut butter.
GET THE RECIPE:
↓ Add Me or Connect With Me Here ↓
My Insta: (@edgyveg)
My Personal Insta: (@candice_Hutchings)
My Website ~ All My Vegan Recipes:
#VeganFood #vegan #veganDessert
- 10 High-Protein Meatless Recipes to Make for Lunch August 22, 2019The recipe calls for vegan cheese, but feel free to use regular cheese if you’re not sensitive to dairy. This chili, made with beans and bulgur, is a […]
- 2 Vegan Sushi Recipes So Good, You Won't Miss Fish August 22, 2019Here are two recipes for delicious vegan sushi. Preheat oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit ... and one tablespoon of sesame seeds across the bottom of the […]
- The Root: From Scarborough to Fresno, a Recipe for Avocado Shake August 21, 2019It is a bit of a no-recipe recipe, since I believe the best recipes are made without a ... you’ll need to cut back on the coconut milk and introduce v […]
- This crunchy salad is a ‘mostly plants’ recipe approved by Michael Pollan August 21, 2019That said, the recipe of theirs I tried – and love – is vegetarian through and through ... Scatter the roasted chickpeas and the feta on top, then gar […]
- Here’s how the vegan mung bean egg alternative stacks up to the real deal, nutrition-wise August 21, 2019And since every person has different food requirements and preferences, knowing mung beans are a top-notch plant-based ... look like when you’re vegan […]