Today I am going to show you how to make an easy vegan no bake cake perfect for your summer gatherings! This Oreo & Peanut Butter Icebox cake is perfect for Memorial Day week or 4th of July BBQ's. Or any BBQ really. This vegan cake is easy to make, and a crowd pleaser. Making it perfect for your vegan potluck or party.
BUY MY COOKBOOK:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EDGY VEG HERE:
MORE VEGAN BBQ RECIPES:
An icebox cake is an American cake (also known as a chocolate ripple cake in Australia) made of whipped cream and chocolate wafers. Today I decided to swap out the wafers for Oreo cookies and added a lovely hunt of peanut butter.
GET THE RECIPE:
↓ Add Me or Connect With Me Here ↓
My Insta: (@edgyveg)
My Personal Insta: (@candice_Hutchings)
My Website ~ All My Vegan Recipes:
#VeganFood #vegan #veganDessert
- Run your miles, eat your greens: Here’s a guide to a vegetarian diet for runners of all levels August 20, 201918 reasons Houston is among the top 20 U.S. cities for vegetarians “That’s sort of the end goal with the book — you don’t have to be a vegetarian to u […]
- The boys from BOSH! share how they got one school to go vegetarian for a week! August 20, 2019So we take those recipes which often involve meat and other animal products ... has grown, and then to have the best-selling vegan cookbook of all tim […]
- Recipe of the Day: Vegan Southwest Breakfast Tacos August 19, 2019Pat tofu dry and roll in a clean, absorbent towel with something heavy on top, such as a cast-iron skillet, for 15 minutes. While tofu is draining, pr […]
- 10 recipes to keep your Meatless Mondays full and creative August 19, 2019We’ve got vegetarian and vegan recipes that are summery and sure to keep you full ... and roasted red pepper smash savory and sweet together in the be […]
- The Modern Vegan succeeds with classic meat dishes August 19, 2019The Modern Vegan 4332 30th St #3, North Park Except this time it ... continuing proliferation of plant-based meat substitutes. The place is at its bes […]