Today I am going to show you how to make an easy vegan no bake cake perfect for your summer gatherings! This Oreo & Peanut Butter Icebox cake is perfect for Memorial Day week or 4th of July BBQ's. Or any BBQ really. This vegan cake is easy to make, and a crowd pleaser. Making it perfect for your vegan potluck or party.
BUY MY COOKBOOK:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EDGY VEG HERE:
MORE VEGAN BBQ RECIPES:
An icebox cake is an American cake (also known as a chocolate ripple cake in Australia) made of whipped cream and chocolate wafers. Today I decided to swap out the wafers for Oreo cookies and added a lovely hunt of peanut butter.
GET THE RECIPE:
↓ Add Me or Connect With Me Here ↓
My Insta: (@edgyveg)
My Personal Insta: (@candice_Hutchings)
My Website ~ All My Vegan Recipes:
#VeganFood #vegan #veganDessert
- Is vegetarian diet safe for my child? July 17, 2019The following vegetarian recipes are easy to prepare and delicious ... Place 1/6 of the mixture on each taco shell and sprinkle with cheese. Top with […]
- Skillet-cooked turkey burger has West Coast vibe July 16, 2019A new cookbook from America’s Test Kitchen is intended to raise our burger I.Q. “The Ultimate Burger” has 138 recipes for everything from Classic Beef […]
- 7 Vegan Buttermilk Substitute Options That Are Plant-Based Baking Game Changers July 16, 2019Best of all, our swaps are 100 percent dairy-free ... use one and a half teaspoons cream of tartar—but add it to the recipe’s dry ingredients to avoid […]
- If you love your vegetables, these plant-based dinner recipes are for you July 15, 2019Whether you’re a vegan, someone looking to cut down on meat or you just ... You can serve this hot or at room temperature, and drizzle some spicy chil […]
- 20 Vegan BBQ Recipes That Pack a Flavour Punch July 15, 2019Get the recipe for Vegan Lentil Burgers Grilled Polenta Crackers with Roasted Pepper Salsa Grab a tube of prepared polenta to use as a hearty vegan ba […]