Today I am going to show you how to make an easy vegan no bake cake perfect for your summer gatherings! This Oreo & Peanut Butter Icebox cake is perfect for Memorial Day week or 4th of July BBQ's. Or any BBQ really. This vegan cake is easy to make, and a crowd pleaser. Making it perfect for your vegan potluck or party.
BUY MY COOKBOOK:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EDGY VEG HERE:
MORE VEGAN BBQ RECIPES:
An icebox cake is an American cake (also known as a chocolate ripple cake in Australia) made of whipped cream and chocolate wafers. Today I decided to swap out the wafers for Oreo cookies and added a lovely hunt of peanut butter.
GET THE RECIPE:
↓ Add Me or Connect With Me Here ↓
My Insta: (@edgyveg)
My Personal Insta: (@candice_Hutchings)
My Website ~ All My Vegan Recipes:
#VeganFood #vegan #veganDessert
- 20 Vegan BBQ Recipes That Pack a Flavour Punch July 15, 2019Get the recipe for Vegan Lentil Burgers Grilled Polenta Crackers with Roasted Pepper Salsa Grab a tube of prepared polenta to use as a hearty vegan ba […]
- Luxury vegan mac and cheese recipe July 15, 2019Or simply bake the topping ingredients on an oven tray for approx. 15 minutes in a hot oven until golden, serve separately for sprinkling on top. Serv […]
- For a taste of the Mediterranean at home, try this vegan lentil salad recipe July 13, 2019Because the lentils are still warm when mixed with the dressing, they become infused with its bright tanginess. This salad tastes best when warm but i […]
- Top 10 summer trends to know about for 2019 July 12, 2019vegetarian, omnivore, pescatarian, carnivore, gluten-free, paleo and more. Each delivery contains all the essentials to create three nourishing dinner […]
- The Best Meal Delivery Kits and Services to Fuel Your Miles July 12, 2019Here, you’ll find the best meal delivery services tailored to your ... The company is committed to never repeating a recipe the entire year and every […]