Today I am going to show you how to make an easy vegan no bake cake perfect for your summer gatherings! This Oreo & Peanut Butter Icebox cake is perfect for Memorial Day week or 4th of July BBQ's. Or any BBQ really. This vegan cake is easy to make, and a crowd pleaser. Making it perfect for your vegan potluck or party.
BUY MY COOKBOOK:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EDGY VEG HERE:
MORE VEGAN BBQ RECIPES:
An icebox cake is an American cake (also known as a chocolate ripple cake in Australia) made of whipped cream and chocolate wafers. Today I decided to swap out the wafers for Oreo cookies and added a lovely hunt of peanut butter.
GET THE RECIPE:
↓ Add Me or Connect With Me Here ↓
My Insta: (@edgyveg)
My Personal Insta: (@candice_Hutchings)
My Website ~ All My Vegan Recipes:
#VeganFood #vegan #veganDessert
- This Coconut Tres Leches Cake Is Vegan And It Is Spectacular August 19, 2019I promise that there’s a back-pocket recipe out there for you — and I think it should be an oil cake. Oil cakes are the absolute best, and I’m here to […]
- Recipe of the Day: Vegan Southwest Breakfast Tacos August 19, 2019Pat tofu dry and roll in a clean, absorbent towel with something heavy on top, such as a cast-iron skillet, for 15 minutes. While tofu is draining, pr […]
- 10 recipes to keep your Meatless Mondays full and creative August 19, 2019We’ve got vegetarian and vegan recipes that are summery and sure to keep you full ... and roasted red pepper smash savory and sweet together in the be […]
- The Modern Vegan succeeds with classic meat dishes August 19, 2019The Modern Vegan 4332 30th St #3, North Park Except this time it ... continuing proliferation of plant-based meat substitutes. The place is at its bes […]
- Mum tests whether her veg-hating family enjoy Jamie Oliver’s latest vegetarian recipes August 18, 2019We've put Jamie Oliver's latest book to the test by trialling it on a meat-loving family-of-fourCredit: Sam Robinson Plus, to widen their re […]