I lived on $1.50 a day, which is the equivalent to the extreme poverty line. For 3 days I tried to eat as healthy as I could, while staying vegan, on $1.50 a day (American). Here is everything I ate in a day, and my thoughts behind it. Hope this video gives you some inspiration to be more grateful every day, and maybe some budget-friendly vegan meal ideas.
Also, shout out to channels such as Caitlin Shoemaker who have done this video before me. Here is the link to her video:
If you're new to my channel welcome! I'm a lover of all different sports & types of fitness. I'm here to show you all the different ways you can work out that you can fall in love with. I love experimenting with new fitness trends, just for giggles. Warning I maybe slightly too competitive, so love taking on any challenge thrown my way. I also dive into what to wear, where to workout, behind the scenes of workouts, athletic apparel, dogs, brunch, and whatever other shenanigans life throws at me. Thanks for stopping by!
Comment any fitness/sport/workout/diet challenge video idea in the comments, or get REALLY creative. I pick all my videos by drawing them out of a box collected from the comments. If I select your comment (aka video challenge request) then you will win a prize from Lululemon!
Let's be friends! Follow me on my other social media's:
- Lafayette to introduce affordable housing fee on new ‘non-residential’ development June 16, 2019Erie approves revamped Nine Mile Corner agreement with Lafayette The center alone is likely to produce of a healthy portion of commercial space ... th […]
- 23 'facts' you learned about healthy eating and nutrition as a kid that are no longer true June 16, 2019Health-conscious dessert-lovers for years bought carob chips ... Margarine was a darling toast-topper during the low-fat craze of the 1990s. Made from […]
- Rebate rule would help make prescriptions more affordable: Eli Lilly CEO June 16, 2019The rebate rule would convert rebates on brand-name prescription drugs — paid by pharmaceutical companies to health insurance plans — into upfront dis […]
- How did solar energy get so cheap? UW prof probes history of technology June 16, 2019In a book released this month titled “How Solar Energy Became Cheap,” Nemet explores the policies ... before moving on to a think tank where he studie […]
- Lee D. Van Landuyt: Health insurance for poor not 'very affordable' June 15, 2019In his May 17 e-Update, Budget Bulletin I, State Senator Howard Marklein (17th senate district) addressed the Republicans’ removal of the Medicaid exp […]