I lived on $1.50 a day, which is the equivalent to the extreme poverty line. For 3 days I tried to eat as healthy as I could, while staying vegan, on $1.50 a day (American). Here is everything I ate in a day, and my thoughts behind it. Hope this video gives you some inspiration to be more grateful every day, and maybe some budget-friendly vegan meal ideas.
Also, shout out to channels such as Caitlin Shoemaker who have done this video before me. Here is the link to her video:
If you're new to my channel welcome! I'm a lover of all different sports & types of fitness. I'm here to show you all the different ways you can work out that you can fall in love with. I love experimenting with new fitness trends, just for giggles. Warning I maybe slightly too competitive, so love taking on any challenge thrown my way. I also dive into what to wear, where to workout, behind the scenes of workouts, athletic apparel, dogs, brunch, and whatever other shenanigans life throws at me. Thanks for stopping by!
Comment any fitness/sport/workout/diet challenge video idea in the comments, or get REALLY creative. I pick all my videos by drawing them out of a box collected from the comments. If I select your comment (aka video challenge request) then you will win a prize from Lululemon!
Let's be friends! Follow me on my other social media's:
- RPT-Asia Rice-Rupee slide pushes India rates to 7-week low, Vietnamese exports dip August 22, 2019BENGALURU, Aug 22 (Reuters) - A depreciating rupee pushed export prices of rice from India to their lowest in seven weeks on Thursday despite healthy […]
- Future rankings low for Damian Lillard in NBCsports.com’s 50 best players in 5 years August 22, 2019So, if you think Lillard’s ranking is pretty low, Curry, who is two years older than the Trail ... and we continue to innovate and develop our sustain […]
- Study: Increased levels of fluoride exposure in pregnancy causes low IQ levels in children August 22, 2019ATLANTA — A new study claims increased levels of fluoride exposure in pregnancy causes a low IQ level in children ... 7 milligrams in a liter of water […]
- 7 Inexpensive, High-Dividend ETFs to Buy August 22, 2019which screens companies for financial health, giving the fund a quality look. With an annual fee of just 0.08%, HDV is one of the cheaper high dividen […]
- CenterPointe seeks to build housing for low-income seniors on Trabert Hall site August 22, 2019CenterPointe wants to apply for a federal grant to build a $1.5 million housing unit for low-income seniors on ... a nonprofit that provides mental he […]