Beyond Meat Breakfast Sausage, Tom Brady's Plant Based Nutrition, Candy that calls itself healthy, and meal kits made for the Instant Pot; they're VEGAN… BUT IS IT GOOD?
Hi Friends! I'm trying a new format in this video which I had quite a few hiccups with– you'll see. But it was fun taste testing A&W's new vegan-friendly sausage and veggie breakfast sandwich featuring Beyond Meat, vegan nutritional gummies, Tom Brady's brand TB12 plant-based protein powder, and a meal kit made for the Instant Pot and other programmable pressure cookers.
I never appear on camera normally so pls forgive if this is a bit awkward and I ramble a bit — I'll get the hang of it eventually! Luckily, you can watch Riles instead of me for most of it.
Please see the pinned comment for timestamps to skip around.
I filmed without much of a plan so it turned into a vegan mukbang video. Let me know if you like this casual style or would rather I moved it along and gave you the goods in a more condensed format. Also, let me know what you'd like me to taste test next!
✨ Become a channel member for early access + exclusive community posts!✨
—LINKS & COUPON CODES—
Herbaland Nutritional Gummies:
For 15% off use code: marytestkitchen15
TB12 Plant Based Protein:
For 10% off use code: PBP10
For 30% off use code: MARY30
—–SHOP MY FAVES* (affiliate links)—–
AUDIBLE 30 DAY TRIAL + 2 FREE BOOKS:
My recommendation: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN:
—–KEEP IN TOUCH—–
This is NOT a sponsored video. Herbaland, TB12, and Presto Eats! products were provided to me for review purposes only. I do not receive any compensation for including their links or coupon codes.
*Some links are affiliate links. This means I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase through the link at no extra cost to you. This helps me buy supplies to make more videos so thank you!
In particular, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Some links on this site may lead to Amazon.com or other Amazon sites.
- Your guide to the 5 top spots in Kansas City's Volker neighborhood June 17, 2019Next up is New American and breakfast and brunch spot Room 39, situated at 1719 W. 39th St. With 4.5 stars out of 315 reviews ... For dinner, look for […]
- Food review: Battle of the meatless fast-food burgers June 12, 2019We tried the veggie options from three fast food destinations: A&W, White Spot and KFC. - Aleesha Harris/PNG Lately, it seems like everyone has go […]
- Tim Hortons is testing Beyond Meat vegan breakfast sandwiches in Toronto May 15, 2019Exhibit T: Tim Hortons is now producing breakfast sandwiches made with faux sausage made from Beyond Meat — the same company behind A&W's wil […]
- A&W Has A New Plant-Based Beyond Meat Breakfast Sandwich. Here’s How It Tastes March 16, 2019Vegetarian and vegan breakfast sandwich options are seriously lacking—at least at most big-name fast food chains. But not anymore. While A&W’s Bey […]
- Canada loved the Beyond Meat Burger; now A&W is trying out a vegan sausage patty on its breakfast sandwich March 4, 2019Canada’s appetite for A&W’s Beyond Meat Burger was so great that the plant-based patty sold out at restaurants nation-wide in a matter of weeks. N […]