Beyond Meat Breakfast Sausage, Tom Brady's Plant Based Nutrition, Candy that calls itself healthy, and meal kits made for the Instant Pot; they're VEGAN… BUT IS IT GOOD?
Hi Friends! I'm trying a new format in this video which I had quite a few hiccups with– you'll see. But it was fun taste testing A&W's new vegan-friendly sausage and veggie breakfast sandwich featuring Beyond Meat, vegan nutritional gummies, Tom Brady's brand TB12 plant-based protein powder, and a meal kit made for the Instant Pot and other programmable pressure cookers.
I never appear on camera normally so pls forgive if this is a bit awkward and I ramble a bit — I'll get the hang of it eventually! Luckily, you can watch Riles instead of me for most of it.
Please see the pinned comment for timestamps to skip around.
I filmed without much of a plan so it turned into a vegan mukbang video. Let me know if you like this casual style or would rather I moved it along and gave you the goods in a more condensed format. Also, let me know what you'd like me to taste test next!
✨ Become a channel member for early access + exclusive community posts!✨
—LINKS & COUPON CODES—
Herbaland Nutritional Gummies:
For 15% off use code: marytestkitchen15
TB12 Plant Based Protein:
For 10% off use code: PBP10
For 30% off use code: MARY30
—–SHOP MY FAVES* (affiliate links)—–
AUDIBLE 30 DAY TRIAL + 2 FREE BOOKS:
My recommendation: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN:
—–KEEP IN TOUCH—–
This is NOT a sponsored video. Herbaland, TB12, and Presto Eats! products were provided to me for review purposes only. I do not receive any compensation for including their links or coupon codes.
*Some links are affiliate links. This means I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase through the link at no extra cost to you. This helps me buy supplies to make more videos so thank you!
In particular, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Some links on this site may lead to Amazon.com or other Amazon sites.
- Burger King Has So Many More Vegan Options Than Just The Impossible Whopper August 21, 2019The salad option may not be the most exciting—but hey, it works in a pinch. Just be sure to nix the cheese for a truly vegan option. At BK for breakfa […]
- Here are Portland's top 5 vegan spots August 19, 2019With 4.5 stars out of 706 reviews on Yelp, the vegan and breakfast and brunch spot, offering burgers and more, has proven to be a local favorite. Pear […]
- Find juices and smoothies and more at Cottage District's new Plant August 14, 2019"My friends and I tried multiple smoothies and the breakfast hash for brunch. The inside and outside are both so adorable and super welcoming. […]
- Jessie J Just Posted A Photo Showing Off Her Abs In A Tiny White Crop Top August 13, 2019Jessie swears by a vegan diet and loves HIIT workouts ... up about the changes she made to her diet to help her fertility issues. She went on the Hear […]
- Tim Hortons Will Add Vegan 'Just Egg' to Breakfast Sandwiches July 31, 2019As part of a new test run, select locations of Tim Hortons in Canada will now substitute out regular chicken eggs for vegan Just Egg — made from plant […]