How Taryn turned her passion for veganism into an ethical clothing company that uses humor to send a message 🌱
Welcome back to The Vegan View everyone! Today we're talking to Taryn, the founder of Vegetaryn, about how she started her business. She explains her vegan story and how that lead to creating her now very popular vegan clothing company. Hope you enjoy!
GET 25% OFF on
Use code: theveganview
FOLLOW TARYN HERE:
Check out our Facebook page!
The Vegan View Instagram:
Follow our Co-Hosts:
Get Nicole's $10 cookbook:
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What's some of the best business advice you've been given? Let us know in the comments!
Have a topic, brand, or guest you want to see in an upcoming episode? Let us know in the comments or email us at theveganviewTV@gmail.com.
- Lazy Luna stages eco-friendly fashion show at York Art Gallery August 18, 2019Lazy Luna, a York-based ethical fashion and gift line, will be presenting a pop-up ethical handbags and clothes show at York Art Gallery on September […]
- Tiffany & Co to expand its men’s jewellery line August 16, 2019Following the news that ethical London jeweller EC One has been certified as a B-Corp, co-founder Jos Skeates explains what it takes to become a B Cor […]
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback August 15, 2019The next year, Maiyet, whose Nairobi artisans were once featured in a glossy New York spread, stopped making its own products and became an ethical-we […]
- Evening Brief: Trudeau says McLellan report won’t be released until ethics commish completes probe August 13, 2019Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says a report announced at the height of the SNC-Lavalin affair on whether to separate the attorney general and justice […]
- High fashion is finally going fur-free, sustainable and ethically sourced. Why now? August 13, 2019"A decisive factor was that she was the first to put sustainability and ethical ... by Tracy Reese line, the first collection of which used texti […]