Today we bring you a quick & easy vegan meal recipe for Bok Choi Miso Tofu Soup which has been adapted from a book we were sent to review – the 28-Day Vegan Plan by Kim-Julie Hansen. #VeganRecipe #VeganSoup #MisoRecipe
RECIPE 👉 bit.ly/2LzrhdP
Want to buy some of the Massel 'beef-style' gluten-free/vegan stock cubes?
Massel also do 'chicken-style' vegan stock cubes:
Want to buy the 28-Day Vegan Plan book, which is featured in this video?
👍🏻 Don't forget to give us a thumbs up & SUBSCRIBE to our channel if you enjoyed this video!
WHO ARE LDN VEGANS?
WHY GO VEGAN?
NEED HELP GOING VEGAN?
There are some good books out there:
How To Create A Vegan World
LDN VEGANS FOOD HAULS:
We are Phil Marriott and Polly Harvey aka LDN Vegans. We started this project in May 2017. Our aim is to help vegans – and those curious about the vegan lifestyle – to find plant-based food and drink in London, as well as ethical clothing stores and shops selling cruelty-free goods.
For the last twenty years, Phil has been a radio presenter and DJ. At the beginning of 2014, Phil teamed up with DJ Rich B to form a remix duo, and has since produced official remixes for bands and artists such as Erasure, LeAnn Rimes and Holly Johnson. He is currently the Head of Music at LGBTQ+ radio station Gaydio, and also runs the entertainment website philmarriott.net. Polly is a full time teacher and part-time photographer.
🌱 Please do consider subscribing to this YouTube channel for the latest animal welfare news, vegan product reviews, interviews and more. Don't forget to click the notification bell 🔔 so that you get updates of when our videos go online.
👍🏻 JOIN THE LDN VEGANS NEWSLETTER:
LDN Vegans Theme Tune by DARLING LIES:
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
👍🏻 LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
👍🏻 FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
📷 FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
PHIL MARRIOTT'S PERSONAL PLATFORMS:
———- SHOW NOTES, GEAR & LINKS ———-
📷EQUIPMENT USED IN THIS VIDEO 📷
CANON 50MM LENS:
CANON EFS 10-188 MM LENS:
RODE VIDEOMIC PRO:
RODE SMARTLAV + LAVALIER MICROPHONES:
JOBY GORILLAPOD FOCUS TRIPOD:
London Underground photo on our cover artwork by Nigel Tadyanehondo on Unsplash
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we'll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos that promote the vegan lifestyle. Thank you for the support, we really do appreciate it.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- Plant-based, meat-inspired: Six vegan recipes that will satsify carnivores, too July 9, 2019Thanks to widely shared recipes and more widely available ingredients ... those yummy ramen noodles to make this soup flavorful and satisfying. 1/2 po […]
- Cook This: Vegetarian Dinner’s in the Oven: One-Pan Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes by Rukmini Iyer July 5, 2019Rukmini Iyer’s Vegetarian Dinner’s in the Oven: One-Pan Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes (Chronicle ... I chose a 10-minute recipe to put this book thro […]
- Here's evidence that a great bowl of ramen doesn't need pork or chicken May 8, 2019For cooks who want to make ramen at home, Chloe Coscarelli's recipe in her new ... sometimes missing from vegan versions. Before it goes in (alon […]
- Recipe: Spring Salad from Fabulously Vegan Kitchen April 9, 2019ST. LOUIS – Get your hands on a fresh bundle of spring greens, and toss them together in this cold Spring Salad from Fabulously Vegan Kitchen! INGREDI […]
- Bok Choy Stir-Fry Recipe with Savory Mushrooms and Quinoa [Vegan] October 29, 2018Late spring calls for hearty yet fresh and healthy meals like this plant-based quinoa stir-fry recipe with mushrooms and bok choy. The lightly spiced […]