– 125 g of boiled quinoa
– 200 g of baked sweet potato
– 30 g of grated cheese
– Some lettuce leaves
1. Place in a large bowl sweet potato purée and add boiled quinoa and grated cheese. Smash and mix with a fork until all the ingredients are well combined.
2. Shape some small balls with your hands, try to wet your hands with water, that will make it easier.
3. Heat a skillet with some olive oil and fry for a minute the bites, both sides.
4. Serve with some yogurt sauce and lettuce or other veggies leaves
Teka hob model IG 620 1G AI AL DR CI
– 3 cooking areas: 1 burner and 2 induction zones in 60cm.
– Frameless finish, design for your kitchen.
– Auto switch-on integrated in the burner, turned on with each control knob.
– Touch control with acoustic sensor and safety lock.
– Power limited mode.
- After quadruple bogey start, French player DQ'd after running out of golf balls June 20, 2019Nine shots into the Andalucía-Costa del Sol Match Play 9 tournament in Spain, Clément Berardo finally bent down to pluck his ball from the first cup w […]
- Challenge Tour's Clement Berardo DQ'd for running out of golf balls June 20, 2019French golfer Clement Berardo, playing on the European Tour’s Challenge Tour on Thursday, actually did run out of golf balls,, causing the 32-year-old […]
- Challenge Tour player DQ'd for running out of balls June 20, 2019Already headed toward an early exit at this week’s Challenge Tour event, Clément Berardo expedited his departure when he was disqualified for running […]
- Colorado weather: Severe afternoon storms could bring hail the size of quarters to ping-pong balls June 20, 2019Isolated severe thunderstorms are possible Thursday afternoon that could bring hail the size of quarters to ping-pong balls and dangerous winds depend […]
- Golfer disqualified from Challenge Tour event – after running out of balls June 20, 2019Clément Berardo had a round to forget at a Challenge Tour event in Spain. Photograph: Andrew Redington/Getty Images French golfer Clément Berardo has […]