– 125 g of boiled quinoa
– 200 g of baked sweet potato
– 30 g of grated cheese
– Some lettuce leaves
1. Place in a large bowl sweet potato purée and add boiled quinoa and grated cheese. Smash and mix with a fork until all the ingredients are well combined.
2. Shape some small balls with your hands, try to wet your hands with water, that will make it easier.
3. Heat a skillet with some olive oil and fry for a minute the bites, both sides.
4. Serve with some yogurt sauce and lettuce or other veggies leaves
Teka hob model IG 620 1G AI AL DR CI
– 3 cooking areas: 1 burner and 2 induction zones in 60cm.
– Frameless finish, design for your kitchen.
– Auto switch-on integrated in the burner, turned on with each control knob.
– Touch control with acoustic sensor and safety lock.
– Power limited mode.
- Indians' Franmil Reyes: Posts pair of long balls August 25, 2019Reyes went 2-for-5 with two home runs and four RBI in a 9-8 loss against the Royals on Sunday. It looked like it was going to be another poor day for […]
- Game Balls: Top high school football performances August 25, 2019Here are some of the top performances from the first week of high school football: • D.J. Jones and Ethan Ward, Pine Forest: The duo combined to rush […]
- Golf balls of stars are born in southeastern Massachusetts August 24, 2019Have you ever wondered how Titleist makes golf balls? Well, wonder no more. The company offers free 90-minute tours at one of its manufacturing plants […]
- Michigan 2020 commit balls out in season opener August 24, 2019Michigan secured its primary running back target in the 2020 cycle and it looks like that will pay off mightily. Baltimore (MD) St. Frances Academy ki […]
- T20 Blast: Moeen Ali hits 85 off 46 balls in Worcestershire's win over Birmingham Bears August 23, 2019Moeen Ali hit a superb 85 from 46 balls as Worcestershire Rapids chased down 185 to beat Birmingham Bears in the T20 Blast at Edgbaston. Meanwhile, Ke […]