Oat milk has made it into the main stream just recently partly due to a company called Oatly. They are a Swedish company that started making oat milk in the 90s. Oat milk is incredibly nutritious and is a perfect alternative for milk. Another benefit of oat milk is that it is incredibly easy and affordable to make. This recipe is great to use just like other plant milks but this milk can also be used in your frother for coffee or tea!
Nut Milk bags:
- Looking For New Ways to Cook Beef? Try 1 of These Healthy Meal-Prep Recipes August 18, 2019If you enjoy eating steak or ground beef on occasion, you'll love these healthy, meal prep-friendly recipes. While you shouldn't eat red mea […]
- ‘Counting On’ Fans Are Loving Jinger Duggar’s Recipes Way More Than Jill Duggar’s August 18, 2019Here’s what they’re saying. Jinger Duggar posted one of her healthy recipes to Instagram View this post on Instagram So many of you ask me what I eat […]
- 7 healthy vegetarian air fryer recipes that are ready in 20 minutes or less August 17, 2019As a vegetarian, there are some staples you know you’re going to have on hand: tofu, grab-and-go snacks full of protein for your gym bag, and a good b […]
- Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave Shares 3 Creative, Healthy Recipes for Kids' School Lunches August 14, 2019The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills accountability coach and mom's easy, colorful options will inspire your back-to-school season. Teddi visited […]
- Farm to fork class teaches healthy, easy recipes August 13, 2019In the gymnasium of B’Nai Jacob Synagogue last week, dozens of people breezed in and out of the kitchen, preparing delicious vegetarian meals and enjo […]