Oat milk has made it into the main stream just recently partly due to a company called Oatly. They are a Swedish company that started making oat milk in the 90s. Oat milk is incredibly nutritious and is a perfect alternative for milk. Another benefit of oat milk is that it is incredibly easy and affordable to make. This recipe is great to use just like other plant milks but this milk can also be used in your frother for coffee or tea!
Nut Milk bags:
- Kentuck Knob offering farm-to-table dinners June 15, 2019They have a nice, healthy dinner,” Perkins says. Musical accompaniment is planned, with acoustic guitarist Jeremy Frantz playing for the June and Augu […]
- 8 healthy gluten-free dinners you can make in your Instant Pot June 15, 2019Mac-and-cheese, ramen, that yummy looking orange chicken at the Chinese restaurant down the street…why do the most irresistible foods have gluten? (St […]
- Summer presents a challenge for families who struggle to access healthy meals June 14, 2019Summer presents a challenge for families who struggle to access healthy meals In summer, school meals are no longer an option. Grocery bills soar and […]
- Judy Walker's Roux Believer: Community teaching kitchen makes everyday healthy meals easy June 12, 2019One recent evening, students came to the Goldring Center for Culinary Medicine in New Orleans for the fifth of six community cooking classes. Family p […]
- Seven Healthy Meals That Don’t Require Any Cooking June 12, 2019Great as a light dinner or lunch, these low-carb collard wraps can be made with any vegetables and hummus of your choice. Be careful not to overstuff […]